End of vacation!

Katelyn pov

It is now the end of vacation. We grabbed our suit cases and headed to the cruise ship. I had my back pack my suitcase, and I helped bring y/n's suitcase. Y/n was carrying mittens for me in her box while he wore his back pack. I guess he is leaving again. "Y/n I guess this is the last moments of us together." I said to him as we reached our room for the time being on the ship. "What do you mean." He asked confused. "Well I'm going back to mystreet and your going back to wherever you live." I said. "Oh right I forgot to tell you that I'm moving in with Aaron as roommates." He said. "I thought Aaron's house was only a one bedroom house." I said. "Nope. He is turning his computer room which is pretty big into my bedroom. It also has a walk in bathroom." He said with a smile. I kissed him and then we started watching tv. It was the afternoon. We had a two hour boat ride and a two hour car drive home from the coast. So I have plenty of time to talk with y/n before he leaves to go pack up his stuff and move to mystreet. "I can help you pack" I said as we were watching tv. "Really?" He said looking at me. "Anything for you." I said back. As soon as I said that a knock came from the door. "Who is it!" I yelled. "It's teony!" Teony yelled. "Ok come in its open!" I responded. Teony and ivy came inside our room and sat down on the second bed. "so me and Ivy were thinking of moving to my street." As soon as they said that we were confused. "Wait I didn't think that there were any houses for sale." Y/n said. "That's why I didn't by one myself." He said after that. "Well that guy Brendan is selling his place because he is moving in with his wife. So that means we're moving in right next to you." Ivy said with a smile. "Oh and apparently there was an explosion in the neighbourhood. It was the house across from yours." Teony said. "Oh that's right Travis said that he burnt some cookies and it started a fire. The fire soon spread across the house and it eventually hit garroths box of explosive feathers." Y/n said. "we should go tell the boys." I suggested. We walked out of our room and headed for Travis, Dante, garroth, and zanes room.

----at the guys room----

"Hey guys come on in" Garroth said.
We walked inside and sat down on there couch. "Well this is gonna sound hard for you guys Dante and Garroth. Before any assumptions happen I just want to say it was Travis's fault." I said. "Wait what are you talking about." Dante asked curious. "No please don't tell them!" Travis cried. "Sooooo..... Your house kinda blew up." Y/n said. We told him the whole story and how the girls are moving into the street. "Yeah that's how it happened." Travis said. They both had angry expressions on there faces. "Don't worry. When I landed here I called the builders to start building the house again. They are using the exact same design as the old house. It should be built by the time we get back." Travis said kinda worried that he would get beat up. "Still all our valuables are gone!" Garroth said. "Hehehe." Travis let out a nervous laugh. We decided to leave before anything bad happens. We went back to our room. Y/n fed mittens while I took a nap.
A/n
Let me know in the comments of you want a lemon chapter because I got requested for it so I will do it if you guys want me to. Just comment yeah or nah. Also now that they are going back to be back in mystreet I will have more ideas. Ok bai guys.

Lemon
heist