Fear Melted Ice Cream Thingies

Yup im talking about them again. WHAT I CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM! I MEAN THE CREAM BIRD IS A MIX OF A FROG, AN EYEBALL, AND A TALKING FLY. YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO TALK ABOUT THAT!! But yup the amalgamates will now be called melted ice cream thingies. Some of you might be thinking
(Wtf are these things) . Well their melted monsters. Made by other monsters.

Yes. Melted monsters made by other monsters. Like your making a cake. And you put the ingrediants in a bowl and mix it together. And you make a yummy dessert. Well, the MICT is like that. But instead of a yummy dessert, you get a disgusting melted thing of whatever it is. It probably tastes like sewer water. Or worse. But I dont wanna talk about sweets. Maybe next update. Its shocking that it used to have a family. Im to scared of the dark. What if an amalgamate sneaks behind me. IDC IF ITS NOT REAL!!! ITS SCARY!!!! Fnaf isnt even that scary. Wait it wasnt scary to begin with.. (my opinion!) But yeah.

The only thing that cheers me when I see a MICT is a song. Or company around. And lights. And my dog beside me. And my mom beside me. And anyone that I know beside me. Yup im that scared of MICT. The only MICT I find sort of adorable is the first MICT. That MICT is my profile pic. Even that pic is adorable. The fact its a dog is not surprising. Look at its legs and head. The only thing that gets me is the legs and the orficise (however you spell it) face.

But now that I got that off my chest, im done with this update today. Seeyah on the next update.