<Chapter 1: Dark Eyed Figure>

Song Soohyeon's POV
"Oppa, no need to do my hair, I can just put it in a ponytail,"I said.

"Oppa, can you hand me my backpack?"My little sister named Hyori asked.

"Okay then, Soohyeon, have fun at school. Don't let anyone stand you down,"Oppa said as he gave Hyori her backpack.

"Okay thank you, I'll see you at home! Bye love you!"I said to Oppa happily as I put my hair into a ponytail.

I live with my siblings, Minjae who graduated high school and is like a father to me and Hyori who is in elementary school. We don't remember our parents though, but we lived in a big house. I left our house and started to walk to school. I saw the gates at school.
"I really don't want to go to school,"I thought.

I walked in the gates and went inside school. Someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around and saw Cho Jinyoo.
"Oh hi, Jinyoo," I said waving at her.

This is Cho Jinyoo.

She's one of the popular girls at school

Cho Jinyoo's POV
Soohyeon isn't my friend and I never want to be her friend. She's an outcast at school, but I'm just pretending to be her friend for a... reason.
"Hey, Soohyeon,"I replied to her.

"So today, I heard that we're gonna have a pep rally,"Soohyeon said.

"Really? I didn't know that,"I responded.

When we went into school and kept talking, people kept staring at us. I was a little embarrassed, so I left her and went to my other friends. I'm just trying to keep my good reputation.

Song Soohyeon's POV
Then, she just left me to her friends. I kinda saw it coming. I went to my locker and grabbed my books and went to class. Jinyoo sat next to me and looked at me.

"I-I-I'm sorry for leaving you,"Jinyoo said looking down.

"It's okay,"I said as I turned around and listened to the teacher.

>>Fast Forward<<
Song Soohyeon's POV
I was going to walk back home when Jinyoo came up to me.

"So, you wanna go somewhere with me since school is over for today?"she asked me.

"Sure,"I said because I have nothing else to do at home.

Jinyoo smiled and she started walking towards the café.

"Oh, the café, that's nice,"I said.

"Oh, we're not going to the café,"Jinyoo said.