Encounter

Soohyeon's POV
I woke up and yawned loudly. I feel so sleepy. I just want to go back to sleep. The problem is, I can't. I can't because I have to get ready for school. I have to see JooYeong. When she sees that me and Jungkook are back, she's gonna be so mad. Oh gosh, I'm becoming her. I got out and looked around. This isn't my room. Damn it, I must've fell asleep in Jiyoon's room. It was pretty awkward, because she was sleeping right next to me, snoring. I scratched my head and quickly and quietly left the room. I turned around and saw Jungkook in front of me.
"Holy shit,"I said as I flinched.

"Hehe, did I scare you again?"Jungkook asked chuckling.

"Aish,"I said as I went to the bathroom.

"Come on, babe, you know that you got scared,"Jungkook said.

I turned around and smiled at him.
"Yes, I got scared, and you'll be getting a punch to the face,"I said as I turned back around and went to the bathroom.

I sighed as I closed the door and started to get ready. After my routine, I left my hair flow down and went to my room and took out this outfit and wore it.

I went out of my room and looked at my phone and got a text message

Eomma💕: Come to my room, it's important.

I texted her back.
Soohyeon: I'm coming.

I flashed into the room and saw Jiyoon and Eomma sitting down and I sat down. They both looked worried.
"What's the problem?"I asked.

"It's about your father,"Eomma said.

"Apparently, he could be anywhere near us now, because he went into the woods and he's searching,"Jiyoon said.

"That's terrible,"I said.

"Which means, he could find this mansion and find where we are,"Eomma said.

"And it means that he could find other mansions with thousands of vampires who are there,"Jiyoon said.

"Wait, I'm so confused, how come our mansion doesn't have thousands of people?"I asked.

"The mansions are split, it's complicated,"Jiyoon said.

Jungkook's POV
I was trying to find Soohyeon and I found her in Queen Ember's room or office. I was about to go in, but I overheard something about her father. They were talking about how her father is near us or he's in the woods. I walked into the room.
"Um, I overheard,"I said.

"Ha! Who eavesdrops now?"Jiyoon asked.

"You still do, I just do it less,"I said.

"It's true, who can eavesdrop more than you, Jiyoon,"Soohyeon said laughing.

"It's obvious. It's me,"Jiyoon said.

"Anyways, when you all are going to school, be careful and don't show that your a vampire,"Queen Ember said.

"Well that's going to be hard, because we flashed to school,"I said.

"Well, I think it's time for us to go to school, now, we'll be careful,"Soohyeon said.

We left the room and went where everyone else was at and told them the situation. They agreed and we left the house. We were walking amongst the woods like "normal" people.
"AIGOO! This is hard, I want to flash like a vamp-,"Jimin said angrily as I ran and covered his mouth.

"Shut your mouth,"I whispered as I took my hand off of his mouth. Jimin shook his head as we started to walk again. We heard footsteps.

"Fuck, you guys I didn't eat,"Jin said.

"How in the world do you not eat in the morning, you always eat in the morning,"Soohyeon said.

"I don't know,"Jin said.

"You guys, who is that?"Suga asked as we all looked forward.

We saw a man appearing. He looked kinda like Soohyeon. But we have encounter him. He was wearing armor and has a gun and just bad stuff to kill vampires. I shivered looking at those.

Soohyeon' POV
It was upsetting that Jiyoon didn't come, but it was good because my father would have known her. We saw my father that we have encountered. Jungkook suddenly put his arms around my waist once we saw him.
"Soohyeon?"The man asked or my father.

"Father?"I asked.

"Oh Soohyeon, it's so good to see you,"He said as he came and hugged me.

"Hi, father, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Just trying to find some vampires to kill, hehe. Who are all these guys?"He asked.

"These are my friends, and this is Jungkook, my boyfriend,"I said as I half smiled.

"Oh well, what are you guys doing...at..um..night...with backpacks?"He asked.

So many questions, ugh I hated it. It's like he knows that we're vampires and that he's trying to make us say it. I would be the world's dumbest person if I was correct in everything I just said.
"We are just um," I said as I paused.

Shit shit shit shit. I can't think of any excuses. How else would we be outside... with BACKPACK?!?! Ummm... Oh I finally thought of one.
"We are just going to explore, it's what we do, hehe, yeaaaaa,"I said.

"Oh well, you kids have fun and BE CAREFUL from vampires! They are dangerous,"My father said as we walked off.

Taehyung's POV
WE VAMPIRES ARE DANGEROUS?!?! HOW ARE WE DANGEROUS?!?! ALL WE DO IS SUCK HUMAN BLO... actually as I'm thinking, are we dangerous?
"How are we dangerous?" Jin asked.

"Well, because you drink human blood when your hungry,"Soohyeon said.

"Okay, you do that too now,"Rap Monster said.

"Not as often,"Soohyeon said.

"I feel like Soohyeon's dad was very suspicious about us,"Jungkook said.

"Of course he was, it was our first encounter with him,"Suga said.

"We just got to be careful around him from now on,"Soohyeon said.

We end up just walking to school, talking about the encounter we had with Soohyeon's dad.

(A/N: OMG SO SORRY THAT ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I WROTE THIS BOOK!! Ever since school started, I didn't have time to write. It might continue as me taking a while to write. Well here's the chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay tuned for more. Later y'all 😘❤️)