Chapter 7

This has a lot to do with chapter 6 but it was getting too long . So this was the day of my cousins party and I went from the happiest girl in the world to the saddest . So I cried , called my best friend B and cried . Speaking of , she was on her way to my house so we could go to the party together . I get to my cousins house who was the host of the party and she decides to confront him about the issue. She could tell I was ready to burst into tears at any moment. She sends him a message which made the matter worse. I have a thing for boys with slightly bad tempers . I never thought that he'd be hurting like I was. I had completely forgotten about the time he told me people were telling him how much he'd changed since we broke up . His sister even told him he needed to get me back because he was acting too strange . Anyway , so she calls him and at this point I'm at a loss for words. I'm begging  her to stop but nope didn't work. I get home and he's not talking to me. Then weeks go by , nothing . After a few months I text him and he says his phone was broken . I know him so he was probably avoiding me too but that was a bigger reason . Communication went back to crap and that was the last time we dated .