Airplanes, Confusion and Hotels

"Passengers aboard the plane to London please make your way to gate 15, your plane will be taking flight in 30 minutes."

As soon as I hear the rushing of feet beside me, I figure it's about time for me to take off. I've already taken my luggage to the rack, and now I've only gotten my carry on. 

A few more steps later and I'm nearly there. I glance over my sholder and watch as Skyline goes off into the distance, soon hearing my stomach growl from hunger. I still don't understand why I haven't eaten, I mean, I've been at the airport all day with nothing to do. I guess I'll just grab some peanuts on the plane.

Out of the blue, this family of four is rushing past me, I don't know why they're in such a hurry, we have 20 minutes until the plane takes off, well at least I think they're on the same plane as I. I roll my eyes as the two toddlers are screaming because there ice cream is starting to melt.

Rolling my eyes might not have been the best thing though, me being annoyed at the kids = Karma's a bitch. One of the little boys trips and flings his ice cream right on the v-neck of my blouse, staining the entire front... Did I mention it was chocolate?

"Are you kidding me?" I spoke, grinding my teeth.

"MOMMY!" the boy yelled, "this lady stole my ice cream!"

I quickly glared at the boy when his mom spoke up, "Oh dear! I am so sorry, I'm sure it was just an accident."

I smiled at her, "It's really no big deal, I'm sure they sell shirts somewhere around here."

She paused for a minute before she swiftly pulled out her wallet and took out a 20 dollar bill, "here, that looks like an exspensive blouse, take this money."

I shake the money away with gestures, "Oh no, I couldn't take that. Really, it's no big-"

I was caught off when a manly voice called out, I assume it was her husband, "Miriam! Honey, we need to get our seats on the plane."

She quickly shoved the money into my hands, "I insist."

Before I could say thank you she was already off. I take it that they're not going to London because they turned just before the gate, heading to the Flordia, 3 stop plane.

I sigh, and place the money into my carryon. I glance at one of the many clocks hanging on the aiport walls, checking on how much longer till my plane leaves. It turns out that I do not have enough time to get an extra shirt, so I trudge off into the direction of the gate.

.

.

 It's been about three hours since I've gotten on the plane, and it takes a total of 12 hours and 23 minutes to get to London. I slept for the first hour and a half, but quickly was jolted awake by this kid ramming his feet into the back of my seat.

Instead of being a bitch, I decide that it's best not to make anybody angry for the remaining 9 hours, so I hold in my snide comments and try to relax.

But, how can I relax when my dead mother gave me a letter today? Speaking of the letter, she never even mentioned the spray paint bottle she left with it. I reach under my feet, and gently lift up my carry on, making sure not to awaken the man beside me- but with his heavy snoring, a blowhorn wouldnt be able to jolt him awake.

 I examine the bottle and realize that it's not spray paint; it's for a spray tan. I smile at the thought that she remembered that the first thing on my bucketlist was to get a "spray tan gone wrong." I hug the bottle and let a few tears run down my face.

So I don't get to emotional, I slowly place the bottle back into my carry on. With tears streaming down my face, I fastly fell asleep.

.

"Attention all passengers, the plane will be landing in 10 minutes, so please, fasten your seatbelts."

I did as I was told, also placing my bag on my lap, taking glances out of the window. By this time, the man was awake and started talking to me.

"Why are you heading to London?" he aske me.

I glanced over at him, "family."

"Well that should be nice then!" he said a bit to cheery, "Im going because of work."

I just nodded, not really in the mood to talk to anybody. I think he gets the hint because he didn't say anything else for the remainder 3 minutes.

"Make sure you have all your things and thank you for riding with London Flights."

I make my way off of the plane and walk to the nearest bench. I have no idea where I'm supposed to go.

I take a moment to think, before I give up and take out the letter, hoping a hint or something will be written on here.

I was right, on the back of the last page is an address with an arrow pointing to it, "take this when you get off the plane."

I sigh and walk outside, the weather isn't on my side today. I place my two fingers in my mouth and make that whisle noise, hoping to catch a cab. The weather not be on my side today, but my luck is. The cab quickly pulls over, and a man jumps out, grabing my bags and placing them in a trunk.

As soon as I take my place in the cab, than man asks, "Where to?"

I take out the envelope, "this address."

He takes the envelope and laughs, "this is three hours away! You're crazy if you think I'm driving all the way there!"

"Please sir, I'll pay you whatever," I plead, "Im tired, jet lag and I really just want to get there already."

He sighs, "You're lucky I'm in a good mood today lady. We're not even allowed to drive that far out of our range. But I guess if you're going to pay me anyways, I might as well."

"Oh thank you so so much!"

He rolls his eyes and before I know it, I'm standing in front of a five-star hotel.

.

HELLOO EVERYBODY!! I hope you all like my story so far! Liam Payne will be showing up in the next chapie, don't worry :) If you have any suggestions or comments please let me know!!

FAN

VOTE

FAVORITE

COMMENT

:D