Left Behind (Niall Horan)

I can't be sad he left because I'm the one who told him, he was good, that he could win, I am the one who drove him to the audition. Then I was left behind.

_________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Myla Jane Wells, I have long wavy brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes.

I had a boyfriend of two and a half years. Until I told him to try out for the X Factor, but that was about three years ago and I have been long forgotten, but now he's in a big time boy band named One Direction.

When he left to live in London, there was nothing left here in Ireland for me so I moved to Baja California. Where I when to a small college and got my bachelors in psychology. Now at the age of 20 I live on the beach, in a secluded area, and have a good job as a therapist. I haven't heard from Niall since the day he left, and in no way has he tried to contact me. I would have tried but I lost his contact information in the move.

Some days I sit on my private beach and dream of a world where if I would have never told him to try out, but I did and I can't take it back now. And I don't regret it either, because I know he's happy, which in a weird way makes me happy even though we're not together any more.