Chapter 4.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I didn't want to go back home, so I went to the pub down the road from my house.

"Oi, Niall your home!" the bartender,Gill, said as I walked in.

"Ya, can I have a whiskey and coke?" I asked

"Sure, it's on the house." he said I just shrugged and gulped down my drink. Gill looked at me strange then said, "Myla home?" I nodded

"Another please, but make it stronger."  I said.

"Okay." he said and handed me another.

After about six of those I called Liam.

"Hello"

"Hey can you come to Mullingar?" I slurred.

"Niall are you drunk?" I could her his worried tone.

"Maybe. I just need you guys to help me with something." I said walking to the door.

"Anything mate, we'll be there soon just go home and sleep. And no driving." he said sternly then hung up on me.

Gill walked out. "Need a lift?" he asked.

"Ya, can you drive me back in mu mum's car?"

"Yes I can. Good thing we're neighbors." he said jokingly.

I then chucked the keys at him and climbed into the back seat.

MYLAY'S P.O.V.

I walked up to Mura's door and knocked, because she called me and asked me to come over.

Greg answered the door.

"Myla? is that you?" he asked concern laced his voice.

"Yes." I tried to say in a cheery tone, but failed considering I was about to cry. Again.

"Come in." he said ushering me inside.

Once we were in the living room he pulled me into a big hug, he was always brotherly like that with me.

"Shh, it's okay. Calm down. Your okay." he whispered quietly. I pulled away from the embrace and sat down on the sofa. "What's wrong, is it Niall?" he asked me.

"No, well sort of."

"I'm going to kill him!" he roared.

"No, No. He didn't do anything mean." I said panicking

"What is it then?" he asked.

"Well, I know you know about my sister." he nodded telling me to continue. "Well I was visiting her and he showed up. I said something mean and told him to leave, he did as said but be for he left he said sorry and that he still loved me. What to I do?" I asked tears coming again.

"What he did wasn't right, he publicly humiliated you and then left. I'm still mad at him for it but he has changed, maybe you guys should try being friends." Greg offered but before I could say any thing the door was swung over and we both heard Niall yell:

"Thanks Gill!" then the door slammed shut and I panicked.

"Greg what do I do, he's gonna be mad at me." I whispered.

"Nothing just sit next to me and I'll turn a movie on." he said. So I did as said and came closer to Greg and he slung his arm behind me over the back of the sofa. He put on one of Carters favorite movies, Fast and the Furious.  I internally groaned and tried my hardest not to cry.

Niall came stumbling in then froze when he seen me.

"What is she doing here?" he said anger lacing his words. I flinched, he smirked.

"None of your damn business." Greg retorted back. I tried to keep my focus on the t.v. but it just brought back memories of my sister.

"Well she can leave. I don't want her here, she hates me." he stated drunkenly, that's when I lost it.

I got up and walked over to him and said very calmly.

"Niall, I don't hate you I have just lost faith and trust in you. Because of what you did to me I thought there was something wrong with me but no, you were just being an arrogant arse. Actually I still might love you, but I do not trust you. I'm sorry you thought I hated you, I'll just stay out of your way." Then I walked back to Greg and gave him a hug and said "Say hi to Denise and the baby for me. And thanks for being the best big brother/ best friend I could ever ask for." Then I left.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I stumbled into the house and yelled a thanks to Gill. I heard the t.v. turn on so instead of walking to my room I went to the living space, and saw a puffy red eyed Myla curled up next to Greg with his arm around her. That made me mad.

"What is she doing here?" I said angrily.  She flinched, I smirked.

"None of your damn business." Greg spat. She tried to focus on the t.v. but Carter loved that movie so it was hard for her.

"Well she can leave. I don't wan her here, she hated me." I slurred She slowly got up and walked over to me and said very calmly

"Niall, I don't hate you I have just lost faith and trust in you. Because of what you did to me I thought there was something wrong with me but no, you were just being an arrogant arse. Actually I still might love you, but I do not trust you. I'm sorry you thought I hated you, I'll just stay out of your way." I froze and sobered up a lot she said she still might love me. She walked over to Greg gave him a hug and said something to him then left.

I walked up stairs to my bed room to just sleep everything off but I couldn't get to sleep her words kept ringing through my mind.  "I still might love you, but I do not trust you" That's it, all I have to do is gain her trust. And I know just how to do that, the boys will be here tomorrow and my plan will work wonderfully.

With that I fell in to a nightmare induced sleep with pictures of Myla's sad and tearful face.