Chapter 6

I couldn't believe what happened today. I collapsed by my wall.

*Flashback*
~3rd persons POV~

As (y/n) sat there thinking, the 'jocks' decided to give her a little lesson for turning down Loke. They started to kick her and started saying over and over again "slut" "whore" "retard". Before they were finished they picked her up and Loke decided to punch her in the face.

This all happened after the bell rang so there were no witnesses.

~( y/n)'s POV~

Why did they do this to me. I've done nothing wrong to them! I rushed to the bathrooms so I can what I looked like. When I got there I went to the mirror. 'Gosh I look terrible ' I thought to myself. I had a bruised lip, my eye was black. I lifted up my blood stained blouse and saw bruises everywhere but one place I had a cut across my side. 'I need to get that checked out before it gets infected'

~Le time skip~

After I went to the nurses office for getting more stitches, I can't face anyone because of what happened. I ran out of the school doors hoping I could get a bus, but it would look odd if I was on a bus with a blood stained blouse and a bashed up face. I ran home instead.

*Flashback end*

Before I knew it tears were cascading down my face onto the carpeted floor beneath me.