Chapter 12

~Wendy's POV~

As Chelia, (y/n) and I set up we were talking about what she had to put in her song to get the scholarship. "We need a bass line, a melody and a rhythm." (y/n) said whilst getting her music sheets. I opened up garage band on the apple mac and Chelia was finding instruments to use. I think she has no idea what she was looking for. "Chelia look for a guitar, some form of drums and any other instruments. Wendy go out of Garage band and see if we could go to my house to my recording studio. And I'll just work out the lyrics. Lets go!" (y/n) said.

I shut down the computer and ran to the headmasters office. I saw that he was outside of it. "Sir is it alright if (y/n), Chelia and I go to (y/n)'s house to her recording studio? Chelia and I have all day free due to us getting our work done yesterday." I politely asked him before he went into his office.

"Yes child. You may. Just be back before 3pm or people will get suspicious of you and Chelia." As soon as he said that I thanked him and ran back to the recording studio. I was stopped by someone holding the collar of my shirt. I turned around to see who it was. It was Carla. But she'd changed a lot. I hadn't seen her since I let for school. " Carla what happened to you?" She was wearing Blue short shorts, a pink belly top, brown flats. She has dyed her hair from whitey blonde to brown. Her face was covered in make up. She's changed for good.

"I changed. No more nice guy Brat. don't need you now. You and Chelia and go live with trash. And tell (y/n) we'll be paying her a visit soon as she better be ready." She smirked before she left. I need to warn her now. I dashed to the music room. "Hey Wendy what took you so long?" (y/n) asked me.

After I explained what happened we set off to (y/n)'s house. " I had enough money to move out of Lexie's house to buy a new apartment where Gray or anyone else can come and attack me. It's huge. I have 4 bedrooms and enough room to have a balcony. If you two want you can come live here. It's fine with me. I turned the 4th bedroom into a studio." (y/n) was rambling on.

~Le time skip~

When we got there, Chelia's and my jaws dropped at how big this place was.

"so shall we get unpacking.?"