Part 10

Third Person's Point Of View:

When Jessica fell asleep, Steph decided to take a bath. She also took her things out, because she'll be staying for a few days.

After putting her things away, she roamed around Jessica's room. Then she saw three pictures that totally looked unreleased. She chuckled at the pictures.

"I wonder who gave you this."

She thought as she looked at Jessica.

And when she heard her stomach growl, she went down the stairs and cooked late breakfast for herself and Jessica.

But when she finished cooking, Jessica was still sleeping. So she decided to leave the food on the table with cover.

She left a note saying:

"Jessica, I'll be out for awhile. It's okay not to go to the boys for today. I'll just inform them. Don't worry, I have a plan to help you decide. Ps: Don't go out for today, wait for me to come back home. - Stephanie"

Stephanie sighed as she finished writing..

Steph: Let out the Beast~

She sang as she sat on the chair and ate her late breakfast.

• • • • •

Stephanie went out the house, and right on time. Doogi PD just got out their house too.

She quickly ran to catch Doogi PD.

Steph: Excuse me! Doogi PD-nim!

When she finally caught his attention. He stopped and looked at her, confused and surprised.

Doogi PD: How did you know that I'm Doogi PD? Are you perhaps a fan of SEVENTEEN?
Steph: You're quite right there. But I swear, I'm not a sasaeng fan. I assure you though, that I'm Jessica's best friend.
Doogi PD: Proof.
Steph: Jessica and the boys are friends.
Doogi PD: Stronger. You might be a sasaeng fan.

Stephanie sighed and looked down. She tried to think for a second but suddenly, a proof came to her.

Then she smirked and whispered.

Steph: You gave Jessica three unreleased pictures. HipHop Team's, Seungcheol's baby picture and Mingyu's baby picture.

She smirked once more. While Doogi PD was surprised even more.

Doogi PD: Okay, I believe you. However, what's your name?
Steph: I'm Stephanie. I'm actually older than Jessica and I'm really concerned about her right now. And I came to you to ask a favor.
Doogi PD: Why? What is it?
Steph: It's very simple. I just wanted to talk to the boys.
Doogi PD: Hmm.. Very simple, but I can feel that you're not telling me the whole sentence.
Steph: Talking to the boys.. Like I'm a noona to all of them. Like maybe, very strict and without respect.
Doogi PD: No. I'm not letting you disrespect the boys.

Doogi PD tried to walk away when Stephanie caught his arm.

Steph: Please! You don't understand. I'm doing this for Jessica and not for fun.
Doogi PD: Why is that?
Steph: I had to squeeze out the truth. I just heard from Jessica that Mingyu confessed to Jessica. And also, Mingyu said that Seungcheol also likes her. I just want to know if the other members also likes her.

Doogi PD suddenly stopped and had a thought about it. Then he looked at Steph.

Doogi PD: Okay fine. But just for today.
Steph: Don't worry, I'll apologize afterwards. And yes, only for today. Let's just put it as a Yaja time, but in a an hour or two.
Doogi PD: Okay fine. By the way, since you'll be in the house. Please look out for them in a while, I'll just go to a meeting.
Steph: Sure.