Chapter 1.

Mark.

I woke up to BamBam jumping on my bed, trying to wake me up. "Wake up, Hyung~!" He yelled at me. "Whyyyyy..." I responded. He gave me the craziest look, "it's 2:38 in the afternoon!" Well I guess I overslept... "fine, I'll get up but you gotta buy me some ramen." He let out a sigh in defeat. "Oh my god, do I always got to buy you stuff for you to get up??" It's because I'm cool. "Yes, now I'm gonna get dressed so we can go get ramen."

I hopped off my bed and walked to my dresser. I picked out black joggers and a baggy tanktop. I soon headed to the shower and bathed. After I got out, I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. When I walked back into my room, I saw BamBam waiting on my bed. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door with him. On our way there we listened to Drake.

"Hey, do you think we need our hoodies?" BamBam asked me with an uneasy look. "I'm guessing, you never know." I answered him. We both grabbed hoodies and went to his car. He drove to this small soup shop thst was 4 blocks away from our home. Once we arrived, we went to a small booth and Bambam went to the counter to order.

I sat there and thought about how much I love my bestfriend, I'm so happy I have him there for me. Who would take me to eat ramen? I glanced at him as he walked back to our booth. He sat down across from me and we talked about our week. "Guess what?" He asked me with excitement in his eyes. "Hm?" He had the biggest smile on his face, I can admit it was pretty cute. Wait- what am I saying.

"We're planning on touring again!" He chirped. "Yay! Finally!" I responded. We finished eating and headed to the car. We started driving and singing to one of our songs that were playing. I still can't believe I was having those thoughts about him. I'm not gay, we may act gay sometimes but it's just us being silly. I looked at him, my gaze went from his cheerful eyes to his soft baby lips. I was just noticing how perfect he was. Maybe I do have feelings for him.

I soon turned and watched the sunset as we drove home. It was beautiful. The sun glowed onto Bambam's pale skin, defining his jawline perfectly. I don't why I'm thinking like this. Oh well, I'll probably forget in the morning.

We arrived at the house, we decided to watch a scary movie. "So what do you want to watch?" I asked him. "Let's watch the Conjuring" he grabbed the DVD from his room. We put it in the T.v., as soon as it started we sat under a giant blanket since it was cold and ate some gummy bears. There was a jumpscare so Bambam clung to my neck and jumping on my lap. He hid his head in my neck, I felt his breathing. It was comfortable, almost natural. He looked up at me with worry in his eyes, I leaned in and kissed him passionately and he kissed back.