Chapter 5 (reupload)

Quick Update Before Chapter:

I'm so sorry for the wait, my account stopped working but I'm back and ready to continue~ Since I left you hanging, this chapter will be longer! Before I go, thanks for 1.04k reads! Means the world that you dedicate time to read my story so much love to you❤ thanks for the votes also, lovelies😍
Previously...

Bambam.

"What happened last night?"

"Well..." He explained everything with worried eyes. I held his hand softly, then kissed
his cheek. "Everything will be okay, we just have to talk to them all." I reassured him, he nodded slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark.

Bambam and I are planning on telling the rest of GOT7 when they get up. I heard Jackson singing in the kitchen to Just One Day by BTS. I walked down the hall to our kitchen, he was making pancakes for us and dancing. I couldn't help myself from laughing at him. "HARUMAN~" he sang as he heard me drop my phone. "Ah I knew you were watching me stalker-" he squinted his eyes as he flipped the pancakes. I giggled at his reaction.

"Annyeonghaeyo hyung~" I greeted Junior as he walked in. Wait- oh shit. He probably is still confused on what I did last night.

"Annyeong." He responded in a tired tone. Jackson knocked on the other members's doors, "Pancakes are done!" Everyone reunited in the kitchen. We all grabbed our breakfast and sat in the dining room.

Once everyone was situated, I began to speak to them. "I have something to tell you guys, actually- we have something to tell you guys." I grabbed Bambam's hand and began again, "We both wanted to tell you we're dating."

The was a bit of shock on their faces, but then we got some 'awh's except from one person who instead had a look of guilt. It was Junior. He then said "I also have something to tell you..." We all listened carefully. "I also am dating someone... I've been hooking up with Namjoon this past month." It was shocking that he was seeing someone from BTS, though it explains why he's been out a lot.

Jackson also had something to confess. "Speaking of BTS, I've been talking to Jimin lately and- and I like him a lot." He studdered. It was shocking that everyone was confessing, I feel accepted.

"We should hang with the Bangtan boys today since it seems like some of us are close with at least one member." I smirked. We called them up and waited for them to get here. In the mean time, we watched some k-dramas together in the screening room. Bambam and I sat in the back, the rest of the guys sat in front.

We made out for the majority of the time, I had my hand on his thigh. As time progressed, my hand slid more and more to his crotch. I ended up palming him through his pants, his breathing hitched. He moaned loudly and everyone turned around to see what was happening.

"What'cha up to guys?" Jackson asked us as he smirked. I looked at Bambam and winked at him. He blushed and covered his face with my arm. I giggled quietly at his adorable reaction.

We heard the doorbell, Jackson jumped up and yelled "I'll get it~!" He ran to the door. We all paired up together and sat next to each other. I noticed that Jackson and Jimin dissapeared so I went searching quietly. I peaked in Jackson's room and saw them making out on his bed.

I tiptoed back to the screening room and told them to follow me quietly. They looked in his room and tried not to giggle, our cover was blown because Bambam fell onto the door and it swung open revealing a group of guys creepishly watching.

They both blushed in embarrassment, Junior smacked Bambam in the back of the head "Pabo" was his last words. Jackson smirked "Can we have privacy?" We left them alone and returned to watching k-dramas.

---3 hours later.---

We ended up finishing 4 dramas in total by the end of the day. BTS were about to leave, everyone was sad about it.

Everyone gathered in the foyer, saying their goodbyes. Jackson was behind Jimin hugging his waist, Junior was making out with Namjoon, JB was play fighting with J-Hope, and Jungkook was sitting on the ground with Jin.

It was 10:48 p.m. so they left and we all went to the living room to play truth or dare. We sat in a circle, Bambam sat on my lap.

"Hey Bambam~! Truth or dare?" Jackson asked with a slight smirk. Bambam said dare and Jackson automatically had a devilish smile. "I dare you..." Yugyeom scooted over to him and whispered something in his ear that I concluded was his dare.

"I dare you to grind on Mark oppa~" he smirked. Bambam got off my lap and pushed me back so I was laying there. He then grinded on me and honesty, I was really turned on.

He looked at me while biting his lip and winked at me. I was so turned on, you could tell by the party in my joggers. "GODDAMN MARK IS AROUSED" Jackson laughed. "How couldn't I be?" I smirked back, Bambam replied "You guys know he wants this." As he winked.

He sat back on my lap. "Jackson, truth or dare?" He said dare, "tell him to makeout Yugyeom." I whispered to him. Bambam giggled and did said what I told him to say.

Jackson was nervous but he did it. At first it was kinda awkward but after a few seconds the got really into it. They madeout for about 2 minutes then we continued the game. Yugyeom asked me truth or dare and I said dare.

*⚠ SMUT WARNING ⚠*

"I dare you give your little lover a blowjob in the closet." I looked at Bambam and he said why not. Fuck it. I'm gonna give him the best he's ever had.

I picked him up and carried him to the closet. I put him down and got on my knees. I unzipped his zipper, I bit the waist band of his underwears and pulled them down slowly to tease him.

"Hyung ~" he groaned. I pulled out his pulsilating member and licked the tip, staring into his eyes. He moaned in pleasure. I started to stick it I'm my mouth slowly, the more in my mouth the faster I went. I sucked faster and faster until he reached his peak.

"I'm cumming." He panted."Cum for me daddy." I said before he shot his salty seeds of life down my throat. I wiped my mouth as he pulled up his pants. I kissed him softly. "I love you." He kissed me "I love you too."

*SMUT OVER*

We went back to the living room holding hands. "Cum for me daddy~!" Jackson imitated me. "Shut up." I laughed.

We decided to go to our rooms, I decided to go to Bambam's room this time. We cuddled until we fell asleep.❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the little smut I added close to the end😘