03: Gather Information on the PAST? And What is Happening to our Time?

Right now the 5Ds gang where at the Garage thinking about what happen.

"Would someone tell me what just happened?" Jack asked as they all stood together in the Garage that Yusei, Jack and Crow call home.

Yusei stood there crossing his arms together as they talked about what just happen.

"I would, but I don't know myself." Crow answered.

"I still can't believe that he took my Stardust." Yusei said.

"Why would that maniac take him?" Jack asked, "That's what I would like to know."

It was when that they heard the door opened and three came in.

"What's up guys?" A red hair girl around Yusei age greeted them.

The two younger children were twins, entered with the red haired girl.

"Akiza, Leo, Luna." Yusei greeted.

"Look no offense, but this really isn't the best time for a social call." Jack told them.

"Whoever said that this was social call Jack?" Leo asked, "We happen to be here on business."

"Business?" Yusei asked, "What's up?"

"Leo and I were surfing the net researching duel monster's history when we saw this." Luna answered as she handed Yusei a computer device.

Yusei he opened the device to see a picture of man with grey shoulder length hair handing a boy with trio-colour star shape hair a trophy.

"Hey!" Crow said in surprise, "I recognized that guy."

"I should hope so," Jack said, "that's Maximillion Pegasus. The chairman of Industrial Illusions. He's the creator of Duel Monsters."

"And look who's next to him." Crow pointed out.

"Yugi Mutou," Yusei said, "The King of Games himself. They say that he's the best duelist who's ever pick up a deck."

"Doesn't look so tough to me, but how could you with that out dated haircut." Jack said, "Still even I have to admit that he's a dueling legend, what I wouldn't give to see Yugi in action way back in his day."

Yusei scrolled over to the next page, seeing a young teenage with golden blonde haired girl, red highlights and sky-blue eyes, smiling and standing between Yugi Mutou and Seto Kaiba. The girl was wearing a different version of Slifer Red uniform. "Whose she?" He asked getting everyone's attention.

Crow looked over, "Woah, I don't know but she's hot and pretty!" He said out loud and earning a hit from Akiza on the head." Ow! Sorry I was being honest."

Jack looked over now, "It's says Aira Judai Yuki The Queen of Games after Yugi Mutou The King of Games! Aira's main deck is Moonlight Crystals and Elemental HEROs she created, she graduated from Duel Academy as a Slifer Red student know as Queen of Slifers and went travelling around the world to compete in duel tournaments and events." He read out