Introduction: Meet the Three Different Heroes!

Welcome, fellow duelists. Let the journey together through the history of Yu-Gi-Oh! where we shall look at the three best duelists to have ever picked up a deck.

"It's Time to Duel!"

Three Different Legends.

"Get Your Game On!"

From Three Different Eras.

"Let's Rev It Up!"

A Journey through Time and Space.
And Every Journey has a Beginning.

♪─ - Yu-Gi-Oh!3D Bonds Beyond Time - ─♪

Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power.

But these Shadow Games erupted into a war that threatened to destroy the entire world until a brace and powerful Pharaoh locked the magic away, imprisoning it within the mystical Millennium Items.

Now, 5000 years later, a boy named Yugi respectively unlocks the secrets of the Millennium Puzzle.

He is infused with ancient magical energy, for destiny has chosen him to defend the world from the return of Shadow Games, just as the brave Pharaoh did 5000 years ago.

The ancient Egyptian could have never predicted that their mystical battles would have evolved into the most popular card game in the world: Duel Monsters.

And the one of the best duelist who ever played this game is Yugi Mutou.

He was also up for the challenge.

One day his grandfather decide to give him his greatest test to date; the impossible task of assembling a 5000 year artifact known as the Millennium Puzzle.

But, it wasn't impossible for Yugi. He solved the puzzle and when his did, he had also unleashed the power of an ancient Pharaoh.

"Yu-Gi-Oh!"

The two became great friends.

"The Millennium Puzzle connects us Yugi and I sense that fact has more in store for us." An older boy said looked at Yugi.

"Well, we're in this together, no matter what." Yugi stated determined.

And it was long until Yugi and the Pharaoh would be working together to save the world from all sorts of wicked forces.

Like the ruthless Setk Kaiba.

"Draw your last pathetic card so I can this Yugi." Kaiba sneered.

"My grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards Kaiba." Yami stated cooly, "But, it does contain the unstoppable Exodia!" He held up the card for him to see smirking, "I have assembled five special cards! All five parts of the puzzle!"

Kaiba stared up at the beast as it was summoned, shocked, "Ahh! I-It's not possible!" He said eyes widen, "No one's ever been able to call him!"

"Exodia! Obliterate!" Yami yelled, causing Exodia to fire a huge beam of light onto Kaiba's three Blue-Eyes White Drakn effectively destroying them.

"Ahhhhh!" Kaiba screamed from the light.

And Pegasus, the cold-hearted Creator of Duel Monsters, who confronted Yugi's Millennium Puzzle.