Chapter 6

Tyler p.o.v
I shoot up from my bed. It was only a dream. It has been almost seven years ago since Ally left. Me and her talked everyday for a year after she left. Then it got less and less and now I haven't heard from her in four years, but I haven't been intouch either. I still think of her everyday. I go up since it's already morning.
"Hey man what's up"Dylan asks?
He knows everything about Ally so.
"Okay I dreamed about Ally"
We sit down and talk a little before driving to the meeting for season 4.
At the meeting
"Hello everyone and welcome back"Jeff smiles.
We all say Hello.
"So for the new season I have added more characters of course, but one will be a main role"
"That's fun who is she or he"Holland asks?
"The main character is called Samantha Reyes and the one picturing her is secret"
We talk some more and during the hole time I think about Ally. Now we get our scripts to read them through. Jeff phone is ringing now.
"One minute"
Jeff p.o.v
Hello Alexandra
Hey Mr Davis
Jeff please
Okay um so I have landed a few minutes ago here on the airport
That's great how was the trip?
Good, but when can I come to meet the cast and everything?
We actually have a meeting right now so why don't you come
I'll be there in maybe 20 minutes
Okay should I tell that it's you playing the part?
Yeah
We hung up and I go out again.
"Okay everyone our new character is on her way here"
"Who is she Jeff seriously"everyone asks?
"The one that got the part is an amazing actress and the one and only is Alexandra Brook"
Tyler p.o.v
"And the one and only is Alexandra Brook"
"The Alexandra Brook from Kick ass"Holland and Shelley asks?
"Yes that's the one"
I lay my hands behind my head.
"Tyler is there a problem"Jeff asks kindly?
"No it's just Ally was my best friend from when we where kids"
"Well that's a real coincidence"
I nod and his phone rings again making him go out.
"Why didn't we know this Tyler"Holland and shelley asks?
"I haven't want to talk about her it's a bit hard"
They stare, but I don't say anything.
"What happend beetwhen the two of you seriously"they asks kindly.
"We fell inlove, got together her mum got a job in New York making her leave"
Jeff comes in and we tell him too. And yes the cast have a great relationship.
"She's outside now"Jeff smiles.
"Does she know who we are"Dylan asks?
"She dosen't actually"
"Tyler hide and suprise her"
I do so.
Ally p.o.v
I go out from the bus station outside the recording studio. I'm gonna be on a tv-show if feels so awesome. I remember when Jeff contacted me and I had no idea what Teen wolf was since I am so busy with other movies I don't have time. I go in and see three girls and two guys standing there with Jeff.
"Hey you must be Alexandra I'm Dylan"
I shake his hand.
"Call me Alex"
The four girls and the guys present themselfs as Holland, Shelley and Megan, and the guys is, Dylan and Tyler. His name brings back memories of me and Tyler and how I still think of him.
"Is there any more I should say Hello too"
"Yeah, but he's not here right now"she says loud.
Now I hear footsteps.
"Hey Alex or maybe Ally sounds better"
I turn around. Tyler. He hugs me and I hug back. We all sit down and I thought that we where gonna film, but this is so much better.
Multiple hours later
Jeff told everyone to take the rest of the day of so we do so. Everyone drives home I guess and someone pulls me behind the building. Tyler. He hugs me and I cry a little into his shoulder.
"You're back"
"Yeah I am"
"Where's your family"
"We moved to Santa Monica here actually"
"Come on I haven't seen you in seven years"
He drags me to his car and I sit down. I wonder how many girlfriends he has had after me cause I haven't had a single boyfriend after him hell I haven't even kissed anyone else than him. He starts driving.
At this place
Right now we are siting on his couch talking. I have my best friend back and it feels awesome.
"Come on a picture"I say.
"Fine"
He takes of me and if of him.
I check his

After seven years apart Ally is finally back in my life#Life"Ow my god you took like the worry picture ever I look ugly"He stares at me

#Life
"Ow my god you took like the worry picture ever I look ugly"
He stares at me.
"Okay I look great"
"Yeah you do"
I post one too of the cast.
Yes I'm on Teen wolf now thanks everyone for welcoming me and I got too met Tyler again my day can't be better
"So any girlfriends?
"Umm ehhh no not right now you"
"Not me either"
"We're cool right"
"Yeah ofcourse we're best friends now"
We nod and my phone starts buzzing.
You guys are on TV check it out
/Dylan O
"We're on TV"
He puts the TV on and Hollywood life comes.
Hello everyone and welcome to todays show
We're gonna start with some Teen Wolf snack
So the Teen wolf cast had there anual season meeting today and a reporter saw this
They show a picture of me.
Yes that is right folks that is Alexandra Brook. And the rumors are confirmed by herself when she posted this on her instagram
Yes I'm on Teen wolf now thanks everyone for welcoming me and I got too met Tyler again my day can't be better
Tyler and Alexandra are childhood friends and have reunited
After the show
I check Instagram and I have 30 000 more followers.
Ow my god they have to have dated before
#Talex
"Look they call us Talex"
He chuckles a bit. For the next couple of hours we talk and I'm litterly tired.
Tyler p.o.v
It's dark outside now and Ally has fallen asleep. I got so nervous when she asked about me having a girlfriend I didn't want to seem like the guy that can't get over a girl. And obviously she has had boyfriends after me. I lay a pillow under her head and pull a blanket over her. She's back my best friend is back and I'm never letting her go again.
Yay they are back!
And if anyone wonders
Dylan O and Shelley are dating
And so does Holland and Ryan Kelley