×Prologue×

Among all the demon species, there are men and women. However there is a special third gender. This gender can ve classified as Beta, Alpha and Omega. This will gender would decide who, where and what person you become mate with.

BETA:
The most comon type. If a Beta marries a Beta, a child will be born normal and live a life normal.

ALPHA:
This type is the most ruling and it's the most rare.

OMEGA: Ω
Both men and women in this class can get pregnant. The heat period is similar to that of animals. Therefore this class has been recognized as the "Birth-Giving gender". It has the lower social status.

As we all know, only Omegas have the heat cycle that means that they have a week every month in when they go in heat. This can also be called as mating season. And in this time of the month, the demon looks for it's mate. When the deamon is in heat, his scent becomes more prominent and he himself becomes more "Sensitive".

They are two kinds of mates that can be found. The first and most common ones are the Dominant kind. They are in control of the relationship, most commonly the male. Only a Alpha or Beta can be the dominant of the relationship. And the second, the Submissives. This ones tends to be more "peaceful" and "sweet", the girl of the relationship. Betas and Omegas xan ve submissive but bever Alphas. Also they are the moat important being on the relationship.

This is the case of Inuyasha,a submissive half demon who of course is a Omega. Inuyasha haven't gotten a good life ever since his mother died. What would happen if he's taken by a men who only wants him for his body?

Sesshomaru, Alpha- Inu demon who didn't care of Inuyasha until he got him.

How will Sesshomaru make Inuyasha his?

I know what are you guys thinking!!!!! This have been made sooooooo many times!!!!!! But I wanted too do a story like this!!!! Warning it contain smut and its a short story!