all episode summary story

1 "The First Conflict: Brothers" (第一衝突: 兄弟 "Dai ichi shōtotsu: Kyōdai")

After her dad remarries, Ema moves into the Asahina Family house and acquires 13 new step-brothers. Ema intended to live peacefully with them as a family, but the sudden appearance of a girl in an all male household causes an uproar. Going on with their lives, the brother’s feelings for Ema start to change and could be the start of a romance or being close friends

......................................................................

Though I can meet when I want to meet, it is too near to whisper love―

In the wake of her father's remarriage, Ema is supposed to live with most of her brothers.

Looking forward to the increase in her family, the only child is moving to the apartment 「Sunrise Residence」 in Kichijoji. Thus her everyday life, will change drastically...

2

"The Second Conflict: Confusion" (第二衝突: 混乱 "Dai ni shōtotsu: Konran")

A few days after Ema moved to the Asahina House, a birthday party to celebrate Subaru's adulthood was going to be held. Wanting to open up to her brothers and be a 「Family」 in both name and reality soon―― was what Ema thought. At the request of Ukyo, Ema prepares a homemade cake. The cake was popular with the brothers, giving her a sigh of relief.

However, on that night, the words of Subaru that she overheard struck Ema in the chest...

3

"The Third Conflict: Promise" (第三衝突: 約束 "Dai san shōtotsu: Yakusoku"

By chance, Ema stopped by at a DVD rental store, and saw Fuuto's appearance. Forgetting he is an Idol, Ema unintentionally called out to him....

A few days later―― Father・Rintarou, Mother of Asahina Brothers・Miwa's wedding is going to be conducted. While the preparation is underway, Ema will be surprised to learn the truth. That is, being involved with The Asahina house's Brothers...!?

4

"The Fourth Conflict: Jealousy" (第四衝突: 嫉妬 "Dai shi shōtotsu: Shitto")

Tsubaki and Azusa extend an invitation, to the a game event where the 2 were set to appear to Ema and Yusuke. In the waiting room, she heard how Tsubaki was actually inspirated by the work he is auditioning for to be a Seiyuu, and knows how Tsubaki feels when he applies for the profession of a 「Seiyuu」, and supports Tsubaki but...

After that day, Ema asked Natsume's help for cheats to get pass the game, she hears the about the things that were bothering Tsubaki and Azusa.

5

"The Fifth Conflict: Submersion" (第五衝突: 浸水 "Dai go shōtotsu: Shinsui")

As Ema went into town to buy things in the middle of the cherry blossom viewing, met Subaru in the streets by coincidence . Along the way back to the cherry blossom viewing venue where the brothers waited, she was told to 「Come watch the game」 with a serious look on his face, and on a later date, decides to go and watch the basketball game to support him. There, Natsume who is concerned about the emotionally unstable Subaru appears...?

6

"The Sixth Conflict: Picture" (第六衝突: 写真 "Dai roku shōtotsu: Shashin")