Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE

She pushed me. That is the first thing that came to mind. I plunged towards the down. I can hear the sound of the air so fast and force. Is gravity working to me? Huh.

Her face flashed in my eyes. I knew it was her. It's her, my lovely Anastasia. She's beautiful as ever. Like the last time, I saw her.

I am going deeper. Once again further away from me. I am accepting my fate. I know I'll die. Right here right now. Then, I closed my eyes.

I woke up. Yes, I woke up. This seems to be impossible. Right? I have had fallen from the cliff. What am I doing alive? As I comprehend what is happening to me, a hand touched my head. Someone touched me?! I stood up immediately. Someone was there. A girl that is looking relieved to see me being awake smiled.

"Hey there." She said quite cheerfully.

"You're awake huh?" she added while she fixed her thing and standing up. I'm confused. Still confused about what is happening. I put my palm on my forward as I try to lie down again. My body is aching all over.

"You can't remember?" She said. I looked at her. "I mean you being here? With an aching body? Ring any bell?" she said with hand gestures. She waited for an answer. I was unable to comprehend any words. She sighed." You fell from the cliff and you stumble across some trees and you fell on my tent. Now get off!"

I hurried with my feet. Why am I still alive?