#01~First

Budo Masuta POV
I lay in my bed, just starring at the ceiling. I get up and go to my closet, it is were I keep my shrine of my best friend/soon to be lover; Taro Yamada.

His short height, messy soft black hair, his adorable coal back eyes that sparkle and show off his innocence, and his pale skin that is free from any scar or blemish.

I took a copy of his medical history, from the infirmary. Taro's height is 5'6, his weight is 119.5 lbs, he has a slim body that has slight curves, short messy black hair, and his devious scent; Sugar Cookie.

I grab one of his shirts I stole from his house, from the last time he invited me to play video games. I take the shirt in my hands and press them to my nose and take a deep breath~~~~ Sooo good... "It is almost time, Taro-san ~~!" I mutter to myself

My name is Budo Masuta, and I am a third-year student at Akademi High School. And the leader of the Martial Arts Club, which is thanks to the club, eating right, and exercising that I have a muscular body today. My height is 6'1, my weight is 176 lbs, I have a six pack, bed head black hair, and my mom says that my scent is a fallen rain scent.

If you hadn't figured it out yet, I am a yandere. Hell, everyone who was born in my family are Yanderes!!
My dad is a Yandere, but my mom is not, her sister is one, though.

My aunt's name is Ryoba Aishi, she is a yandere, she got her lover and had a daughter; Ayano Aishi who is my cousin and a year younger than me.

Ayano is a yandere, but she hasn't met her lover yet.
I looked at the clock and saw how late it was, so I fold the shirt neatly up, and put it back in the shrine and closed the closet door then went to bed. My cell phone beeped, so I check it and saw that Taro sent me a text.
To: Masuta, Budo
From: Yamada, Taro
Subject: None
.
.
.
Hey, Budo! I hope your not asleep, yet.
I want to know if you wanted to walk to this new cafe that sells crapes, after school?????

I smile at the message and text back.
To: Yamada, Taro
From: Masuta, Budo
Subject: None
.
.
.
Yes, Taro. I would like to walk to this new crape cafe, after school tomorrow. Good night...

I smile, my sweat pants get a little tight, as I start thinking about eating crapes with my soon to be lover.

"Taro... You don't know how crazy you make me feel right now...." I whisper to myself as I finally go to bed.