#6~Sixth

Budo Masuta POV

After the new student took his seat, class began like normal, all the way to break between first and second periods is when he gets swarmed by the social butterflies in class (mostly the girls) who want to know everything about the new student.

In the back of the room, I walked to Taro's desk and asked him if he was alright with seeing his doppelganger in the flesh at his school and even in the same class.

He turned to me with his dark eyes widen in disbelief at seeing another boy that looks just like him. "I'm in shock, honestly. Never in my life did I ever dream about seeing someone who looks just like me. And for them to show up at my school out of the blue. I just..." Taro seems to be lost in sleep land, as I can see how his eyes reflect on the light as he tries to think over all that he says about his words. I just grin at his adorable face, before I poke him in his left cheek to get his attention.
Which works, as Taro's eyes move towards me in confusion. God he is so cute.

I give Taro a small smile and told him not to worry about the new student and instead just think about our (date) hangout time after school. Taro gives a small laugh at my words and was about to say something when the bell to start second period rang. He just says that he will tell me later before I go back to my seat and wait for the teacher to arrive.

About ten minutes later the door in the front of the classroom slides open and a middle age man in a full blue pants suit and tie walks in the classroom. Myself and the other students began to stand from our seats by listening to the class representative: a male student with short lavender hair and yellow eyes; Mika Kiuma told everyone to "Stand! Bow! Sit!" And with that we welcome our chemistry teacher Mr. Hisashi Ebisuzawa.