Familey hurts

🎈don't start song yet🎈
A/N I research all the disorders I write down because I want to get it right and get nothing wrong so don't say anything about it. You will see why I said this. And the song is also about Barney. Also the song is called

Nightcore I guess I'll sleep when I'm dead by: zero.miz-kun
-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-

–start the fluffing song–

~Barney's POV~

Oh god I just woke up and it is 12:07 pm. I haven't gotten this much sleep before I usually get no sleep at night. It's mostly because of my insomnia. No one knows I have it. Then all of a sudden I noticed my throat hurts and I feel really nauseous and I feel like shit. Wait it's a Tuesday I have work, I'm gonna be in so much trouble! Let me just make sure it is 12:07 and that Red is not playing a joke on me. god he's cute. (Doesn't even notice he thought that XD poor poor Berney)

I look at my phone I have a text from Adam.
Adam: Hey Barney Red told me you were sick so you two have the day off, but you have to catch up tomorrow if your feeling better. Hope your feeling better soon. 💩

What? How did Red know I was sick if I wasn't awake yet? I'll ask him later I need to stop moving because a wave of nausea just hit me. Once I feel the nausea go away I get up and get dressed, looking into the mirror. God I'm such a fucking fat pig. I'm to fat for anyone to love, I'm not worthy to be loved. I need to stop eating to make myself skinny.

All of a sudden I get a Skype call on my computer. I walk over to it and sit down on my comfy swivel chair. I look who is Skypeing me and its my....  Parents god dammit, keep your cool John These are your horrible parents that gave you hell your whole life living with them and still give it. I click the pickup button. (Hold your favorite butt cheek(s) this gonna get good/bad)

Barney: "Mom, Dad how wonderful to see you!" I say trying to sound as happy as I could be while trying to not sound like I'm fake sounding, even though I don't want to talk to them.

Mom: "Shut up you piece of shit, we only called to see how our good for nothing son is doing," She spat with venom in her voice.

Barney: "Well life is great without you guys in my life, and guess what?" I said knowing they will hate it, but my life is terrible and I want it over, so I might as well say it.

Dad/Mom: "what your gay?" They say sarcastically.

Barney: "close... I'm bisexual," I say waiting for the explosion to happen.

Mom: "YOU FAGGOT! GOOD FOR NOTHING GREEDY MOTHER FUCKER! YOUR A LOUSY EXCUSE FOR A SON THAT IS FAT AND DOES NOTHING IN THEIR LIFE Of A SON!" She spat with venom and hate and every thing she had at me.

Dad: "we are going to find you and make you pay for being our good for nothing son. And you are NEVER Aloud to come to a family event ever again you know what... never come back go a head and kill your self already." He spat like he just found I was a murder.

Barney: "your guys are fucking assholes!" I said hanging up the call.

I cried into my hands while still in the computer chair. I don't want to eat any more I want to just die. I'll go without eating for now and kill myself later. Then all of a sudden-

(Sorry not sorry)

~Red's POV~

I got home and it was 12:21 pm now,
god damn (dammit stop capitalizing the g in god, just stop it) I'm really late to coming back home but it was only because of traffic and the store ran out of Medicine and I had to go to a different store to get it. (Just role with it)

When I walked in the house I took off my shoes and put them next to the door. And I put the medicine in the medicine cabinet, and didn't take any yet because I didn't know what was wrong with Barney yet so I will ask him first.

I walk down the hall to his room with almost tripping over Dirt. Barney's door is slightly open and then I hear a Skype call sound when someone wants to Skype.

It won't hurt to over hear it... would it?
I hear Barney get off the bed to his desk where I can see in between the door but he can't see me.

I see him sit down on his comfy swivel chair. I hear him click answer the call and then he starts talking in his native tongue which I have no idea what it is. (Nether do I Red, neither do I)

I hear Barney saying something very cheery. And then I'm guessing his mom says something which venom in her voice. And then Barney says something that sounds like he will regret. Then his mom and dad say something at the same time sounding sarcastic? Then Barney says something calm and then waiting for something to happen, what's gonna happen? Then his mom yells things with venom and I think all the hate she has. But why? What had Barney said to make her upset? Then his father yells things with a hole bunch of anger in him. Then Barney yells something and then hangs up on them.
(didn't see that coming did ya?)

I see Barney sitting at his chair crying in his hands. I walk over
And put my hands on his shoulder. What did they say on the Skype call? It looked like it hurt him.

-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-

A/N  so if you check out my other book I'm gonna do a question and answer so on that chapter write down thing you want to find out about me.
well that's all my ducklings and baby bears 🐥🐻.
~ Melinda (Mama duck and mama bear)
Word count 1046.