1

Three years later.

Many things have changed in three years. Camila and Lauren are now happily married, with twins. Cambree and Cameron. Dinah and Normani are expecting a new little member to the family and Ally and Troy recently just have gotten a divorce. And as for Tori, she had flew out of the state. The old house that Tori and Lauren once lived in, is now down on the ground. Tori must've had the house tore down recently because it wasn't like that a few months ago. The workers must've been building a new property for a whole new family...

Camila was enjoying her alone time, doing some yoga to relieve some of the stress that has been on her plate. Lauren was somewhere around the house moving stuff around for her liking. And as for the kids. They were outside playing on the playground with their new neighbors kids. The only thing you could hear in the house was either Lauren's cussing or Camila's soft breathing.

"MOMMY" Cambree yelled

Camila stopped what she was doing and stood up from her position to check on her screaming kid. Camila slid the door open and stepped out into the hot sun.

"What is it Michelle?" Camila asked Cambree.

"I'm hungry can we eat a snack please" cambree pleaded.

"Cam you just ate ten minutes ago why are you so hungry?" Camila reached for her daughters hand and walked with her inside the home. Cameron and the others stayed outside and finished their game.

"The same reason why you are always hungry" cambree giggled and climbed up on the stool. Camila just shook her head at her three almost four year old.

"Can we have peanuts and nana's" cambree asked.

"Baby its bananas not nana's" lauren laughed and kissed cambree on the cheek.

"Hey are you finished cussing" Camila laughed and kissed Lauren on the lips.

"Mhmm not yet I got a couple of nails in my hand but no big deal my love" Lauren returned the kiss and snacked her arms around Camila's waist.

"Get off Lauren I gotta make lunch for the kids" Camila pushed Lauren away with her bottom but Lauren only held her tighter. Camila just rolled her eyes and let Lauren just hang on her like she was a tree.

"Cam go tell them it's time for lunch" Cambree jumped off the stool and ran to the door but had accidentally ran into the glass door. Camila and Lauren both turned their heads at each other, and waited for cambree to say something but she reached for handle and slid the door open.

"I blame you for her clumsiness" Lauren laughed as she unwrapped her arms from around Camila.

"I'm not clumsy and she didn't get it from me" Camila defeated.

"You literally tripped on the sidewalk last night and we were just walking" Lauren laughed again

"I was wearing heals Lauren" Camilla said.

"After you took them off you tripped and said it was the pebbles on the ground that tripped you" Camila hit Lauren on the chest and Lauren just laughed.

The kids all ran inside and sat down at the table and waited for Camila to put the lunch in front of them. As Camila sat down the plates the kids wasted no time, Cameron turned on cartoons and ate his snack. Camila was surprised that Cambree didn't want her to sit by her as she ate her food, since Cambree was a mommy's little girl.

"Are we going down to New York for Christmas this year?" Camila randomly asked.

"Umm I haven't talked to them in years why?" Lauren said