4

"Happy anniversary"

How do people find a anniversary happy, what if you are in a relationship where you and your partner aren't happy. And you are only together to make your children happy. Or maybe it's the fact that neither of you want to admit that you are unhappy with each other..
for some people that's a everyday routine.

Clara and Michael Jauregui are celebrating their 48th anniversary with each other. The family and family friends all gathered together to celebrate this special day. Lauren wondered how her parents are happy with each other. They have never fought a day in their lives, heck what is Lauren kidding, they used to argue all the time when Lauren was a kid. She remembers all the yelling and plates crashing down on the ground. Clara sworn she saw Mike cheating on her with one of his co workers. Clara being the busy women she was never really was home to take care of her family. And when Chris came along,

Mike never knew Clara was pregnant so, as she came back from Spain Mike noticed she was pregnant and since she was gone for over a month and a half he figured she slept with another men, but in reality mike was the father of Chris.

Now Taylor on the other head wasn't Mike's Kid. Steven a guy who Clara slept with while taking a trip down to France got pregnant and had Taylor. But since Steven wanted no part in taylor Mike took full responsibility of Taylor. And he was more than happy to give Taylor the Jauregui last name.

"Lauren will Dinah and Normani be here?" Clara had asked her older daughter.

Lauren shrugged.

"Alright, is Victoria coming I wanna see her and my granddaughter?" Clara kept asking questions.

"They just entered" Lauren said as Tori and Laura walked into the building hand and hand. And Lauren was grateful that Justin didn't tag along.

Tori didn't even walk into the building before the Jauregui family attacked her with greetings and smiles. Laura was happy to see some of the family members, and as for the others she still didn't like them as much. Tori caught Lauren's gaze and gave her a polite smile from far away. Even though they had their issues they had to pretend that they were still some what married in front of Lauren's family since they still don't know about their divorce nor about Lauren's marriage with Camila. But once Camila arrived with the twins all hail might break lose.

"There they are" Clara smiled as Tori and Laura walked up to green eyed lady.

"How are you doing Clara?" Tori asked as she pulled Clara in for a hug.

"Better now that you have arrived I just hope Camila doesn't show up with the twins" Clara smiled. Laura giggled and looked up over at Tori who tried her best not to let out a giggle herself.

"Careful what you say mom Camila is a nice girl and the twins are lovely" Lauren admitted.

"Looks like you've been spending time with Camila and the twins and what are the twins last name?, I'm sick of calling them twins we have so many twins in the family"

"Yeah lauren what are the twins last time I'm curious to know also" Tori said.

"I'm not sure why don't you ask Camila who is coming our way" lauren was grateful that her wife showed up so she wasn't forced to make up a last night for her twins.

"Hey Lo Clara and Tori and little Lauren" Camila greeted.

"Grandma J wants to know the twins last night why don't you tell her Camila" Laura grinned.

"The twins oh it's Jaur-"

"It's foster their last name is foster I just remembered" Lauren faked laughed.