chapter 2- First day of work

I walked up the stairs and remembered where my boss's office was. I knocked on the door until I heard a "come in" and turned the knob my heart thudding hardly in my chest. I've came here before for the interview so it was odd that I am even more nervous now , but today is my first day and I had to make a pretty good impression of myself if I wanted to keep this job . When I entered , I was greeted by the same broad shouldered man with a hard, solemn expression on his face , but a pair of soft ,brown eyes that matched the color of his hair, eyebrows ,and the slight hair on his chin .

"Good morning Mr. Price"

I greeted trying to be confident under his intense gaze.

He nodded his head and looked at his watch then said:-

"Good morning Mrs. Lucy Bello . You got here before you're supposed to be with ten minutes which is quite impressive."

"Thank you Mr. Price" I cracked a smile slightly proud of myself and mentally patting my back happy with what I've achieved so far.

The end of his lips twitched upwards slightly before he said "Now I would like to show you your office so you can get to work and show me how bright you are."

We walked through the hallway where the walls were painted a maroon color with some graphic prints on it before we entered a widely spaced elevator that led us to the second floor . We walked through some more hallways before we stopped in front of a black door with a "Mrs. Bello" engraved on it and painted with a bright sky blue. Mr. Price held the golden knob and twisted it , opening the door and revealing my personal office. A soft gasp escaped my lips as I took in my surroundings. I have stayed up nights , thinking about how my office is going to be like and creating images of it in my mind, but never imagining anything like this. The walls were painted a sky blue. The tiles where white matching the curtains of my window . My desk was a dark shade of brown with a black set of chairs . There was a set of Wooden brown roofs so that I can organize my folders on it . But non of that was what caused my mouth to remain hanging. There, ladies and gentlemen , built in the walls of my office was a fish tank filled with many colorful fishes swimming around. I walked forward to look at the view of my window and almost jumped in excitement . The greenish blue Chesil beach was all I could see along with the seagulls flying here and there , chanting from time to time. I opened the window to be greeted by the slightly cold breeze of Dorset that was filled with the aura of the salty,fishy water and the refreshing fragrance of the early morning .

I turned to my boss to find him watching me expectantly .

"Wow! This is amazing. I...I've never dreamt of such an office."

He smiled slightly "Well Mrs. Bello , I think you will be happier when you dive in that sea."

"Certainly sir." I replied happily .

"Alright, I will leave you to your office until I send Dave to give you your tasks for the day . There is an hour lunch break at 1 pm and you get off at 5 pm. Have a nice day!"

I didn't have any chance to thank him before he strode off hurriedly , closing the door after him . The first thing I did was take out my phone and took pictures of the office sending it to my mom. Then I shut my phone before I got distracted with texting . I opened the drawers of my desk to find some stationary tools and some papers , books , notebooks and some empty folders . I opened the last drawer which was the biggest one of them all, to find my diving essentials . The diving glasses , swimming suit, diving mask , fins, etc.There was a grey telephone on my desk and a calendar beside a pen holder . I forgot all the nervousness and was overly excited .

This was going to be a long day.

WELL, HERE IS THE SECOND CHAPTER LIKE I PROMISED. DO ME A FAVOR AND HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON BELOW IT WILL REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.

DON'T FORGET CHAPTER 3 IS UP TOMORROW , SO STAY TUNED!!!!