Chapter 2

Transformers don't belong to me
Warning: Smut :D
Jazz/prowl
Key:
" ": Talking
' ': Thoughts
:: :: ; Comm
~ ~: Bond

***

Prowl was currently hiding from jazz. Jazz had agreed to the chase and had almost got him before he reached the door. Of course prowl gave him the slip and locked his door before jazz could get him. So prowl had a little head start before jazz found him again. So currently prowl was in one of the storages in the ark hiding between two boxes. Prowl addictive scent did not surround him since the coding thought that was cheating and the coding wanted to be satisfied before he was caught and fragged to the ground. Prowl held him mouth from a moan coming out and froze when he heard the door's open. He dimmed his optic power and held his vents so no air came threw them. He heard someone start to walk to where he was with light steps that could be jazz. After awhile he did see jazz pass threw the boxes he was in between and prowl tried to hold himself in one position but it was hard. His excitement for being chased and hunted down was too much for his coding but he pulled threw somehow. Lubricant dripped down his thighs and with that...

Drip

Prowl froze when he heard the steps stop and he cursed himself for getting too excited. Prowl ever so slowly walked to the other side of the box's so he could be at the other side of the room from where jazz was at. Prowl then got out a cloth and cleaned his thighs before he heard a lustful growl from the other side. Prowl looked up to see jazz looking at him and all prowl did was smirk and ran. Prowl heard jazz running after him but he made distance between them. Once again prowl was deciding where to go before his saw the time. Almost everyone will be in the rec room getting food or hanging out. A perfect place to get jazz to lose him so that's where prowl went to next.

-Time Skip-

Prowl was currently hiding behind Ironhide and had made his wings barely visible behind the older and bigger mech.

"Uh not to be rude or anything prowl...but uh why are you hiding behind me?"

Prowl looked at Ironhide and looked around to see almost everyone looking at him.

"Well you see I'm currently getting chased from someone"

"Who are you-"

"Sh! You didn't see me here or saw me got it!"

Ironhide and some other's automatically nodded with a unusual look in there optics and after a bit everyone decided to go back to what they were doing before prowl barged in here and hide behind Ironhide. Some where still wary with prowl being here but he doesn't seem concern with what they were talking about. Then all together everyone were either laughing or talking with friends or future lovers. Even if prowl really didn't want to be around or even touch others since he already imprinted on jazz. The more prowl was in the room the more he wanted to run and let jazz have his wicked ways with him. Prowl wings flutter when he thought of what would happen to him once jazz caught him. Then prowl heard the door opened and saw some mech's turn to see who it is.

"Hey! Jazz what are your doing here?"

Prowl froze and peaked from between Ironhide arm and side. He saw mechs greet jazz but jazz greeted them half heartedly and look around sharply. Prowl coding just wanted to make his addictive scent to come loose for jazz to find him, but he couldn't because that would cause everyone in here to try and grab him. Prowl shivered in horror and disgust of thinking of a other mech touching him that was not his imprinted mate. Prowl heard Ironhide greet jazz and prowl froze with lubricant socking his valve. "Hey hide! Have ya seen prowler~?" Prowl didn't shiver, he didn't! but when he heard Ironhide hesitate then prowl knew it was game over. "Where is he?" Jazz growled at Ironhide and mech's that were in ear shot quieted down and stopped what they were doing to see what got jazz to growl. Once that happened others mechs saw that half the room quieted down so they stopped what they were doing to see what was going on. They saw jazz growling at Ironhide and some saw white and black paint from behind Ironhide. Ironhide looked like he wanted to tell jazz but didn't want to go threw the SIC wrath then again the SIC wrath was as bad as the TIC, so Ironhide was having a war with himself currently. "Um...*sigh* I'm sorry prowl but jazz he's behind-" before Ironhide finished his sentence he felt prowl leave his back. Prowl then jumped over the table to run to the door "move?!" He screamed. Jazz engine rev when he saw prowl and decided he wanted to stop this cat and mouse game. "W-woah! J-jazz my mech what's going on?" Jazz barely heard blaster but all jazz did was glare at him and growl before chasing prowl. Prowl was able to get the door open and step out before he was tackled to the ground. "Ack?!" Prowl body heated up when he collided with the floor and his coding was finally satisfied with the chase jazz provided him. Prowl didn't even notice that half the bots in the rec room stood up and stared wide optics at them but then half of the bots crashed when jazz made his spike cover roughly touched my valve cover and made metal and metal clash with each other. I whimpered under jazz in arousement and embarrassment at other optics staring at me that was not my imprinted mate. Jazz understood this and his heat/sire coding felt the uncomfortable from his mate/soon-to-be-carrier made the door close from a command, ah how sweet it is to be a commander. Jazz then picked prowl up and started walking to his quarter's where it was soundproof and no one would disturb them, especially when he put code's that belong to the head of special ops only. Prowl kissed jazz check then he heard jazz make a possessive growl when bots passed by and stared wide optics at them.

***
....I regret nothing! /)///(\
Hope you like this chapter!
I'm off to my doctors appointment!

Sweet-Drop Out~🌨