Tagged #1

Hey guys. Sorry I have been inactive for a month or so, I forgot the password to my wattpad account and lost my iPad. My English teacher found it and gave it back to me. Sweet eh? Okay so I was tagged by rose_kiriyaki so here we go.

Sexuality: Heterosexual (straight)

Relationship status: Heh ^-^ none of your business XP

Occupation: ummmm, I'm 14 years old, that's not legal yet. But in the summer I pick blueberries for money.

Future job: Something in Japan. Maybe a fighter. I like martial arts and have been in two.

Emo vs preppy: Emo

Favourite anime character: Touka Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul, or Masaomi Kida from Durarara!!

Anime or manga: Ummm, it depends on the series. For Death Note, I enjoy the manga.  For Shingeki No Kyoujin, I like both equal. For One-Punch Man, I only read the first manga, so manga. Generally speaking I'd say I like manga more, because I have read a lot of manga, and it's all been great. Some anime I watched weren't so great :/

Favourite soundtrack: Tokyo Ghoul, Black Butler, Attack On Titan, and other anime lol

What Dere type[s] am I: Yandere, kuundere, and sometimes tsundere.

Animes I hate: Dunno tbh.

Things I hate about guys: how some guys will just date you to say they can get chicks/dudes. And they don't actually love the person they're with. Like fuck man, if you are lucky enough to be with someone, treat them as good as you can! And I hate when (not specific to guys) they cheat on girls/guys. In the words of Maka, "What right do men have to cheat?? It's not fair!!" And she couldn't be more right. I hate when guys cheat, when they abuse, when they mistreat people in other ways too, and I hate when they don't use manners, like eating with your mouth closed, or they don't care about what's socially acceptable, and do the exact opposite. Most men drive me absolutely insane!!

Things I hate about God: How he has allowed the world to become so corrupt and vile and wicked and bigoted and vicious and cruel and treacherous! How he allows all these terrible things like mass murder and rape to happen, but he's called our saviour. Nah man, that's bullshit. And if God is gonna strike me dead right now for saying this, I stand by it to the grave. When I hear stuff like that going on, I think "God, if your our saviour, then save us. Where are you when we need you the most?".

I'm not gonna tag you, if you wanna do it, do it, if not, don't. It doesn't effect me.

Peace.