The end and the beginning

In a small town in Greenland, famous for its citizens eating their chicken from breakfast to dinner, the chicken population was so scared that as soon as a hen laid an egg, everyone pounced on it and it was gone in a jiffy.

So scared were the chicken that one-day all the surviving families of chicken decided to hold an emergency meeting.

Since there was danger everywhere the leader Mr Brave heart decided to hold the secret meeting above the empty space in the barn. As a decoy, two hens made of rubber were placed in the hay below to deceive the chicken hungry farmers.

At the stroke of midnight all the surviving chicken gathered in the barn, secretly tip toeing with bated breaths, since they knew that if the farmers found them out, they would be cooked at the drop of a hat.

In the meeting Mr Brave heart made a decision and everyone agreed that one egg would be saved from each family, in the hope that a miracle chick would save the entire dying population of the chicken in Greenland.

As each day passed by so did the hopes of the chicken because no matter how hard the chicken tried to save the eggs, the farmers would find them out and have them for breakfast.

It was a hazy, cold morning and the mother hen had been sitting on her brood of eggs for a long time, when suddenly she felt a kick from below. She jumped up and saw an overgrown chick stepping out in style from its shell, confident and it had a certain attitude to it. Suddenly, the chick said "Where am I and who are you?

The mother couldn't believe her eyes and thought that she was dreaming because the little chick was green in colour. The mother decided to name him "The Fancy Chicken" because there was nothing normal about him and in her heart she knew that the saviour of the chicken kind was born.

In a couple of weeks the little chicken had already started to prove its worth, he was fearless, confident, stylish, walked with a swagger, and knew that he had a job in hand, from playing the most naughtiest of pranks to bringing hope to the chicken community, Mr Fancy Chicken was the new hope of the chickens in Greenland.

////////////////

Thx for reading guys!