Quirks

All men are not created equal. Some people are much more powerful than others. Luckily, I'm one of the powerful ones.

I, (Y/N) have the quirk, of time! You heard that right, I can control time with the flick of a wrist. My quirk lets me pause time, go back in time, and go into the future. I can also choose certain people in which to stop their time. I think my quirk is godly. Who could beat it.
Well, at least that's what I thought. Today was a special day. I was on my way to UA, the best school for quirk-users, like me, who want to become heroes! Today I will be taking a test to see if I can make it into UA. On my way walking to the school, I saw many other people walking to the same place, many of them looking very powerful as well.

While I was walking I bumped into a boy with blackish hair and freckles. Just about to fall on top of him, we both suddenly started floating in the air. "What the...?!" I shouted. Soon we dropped and a girl walked up to us. "I'm sorry!" She yelled out. "My quirk can only last a while... Anyways, I'm Uraraka! It's nice to meet you both!" She smiled and waved. The boy I bumped into started to talk, or stutter. "H-hi!!! M-my name is Izuku, Midoriya! I-its nice to meet you Uraraka!" They both suddenly turned to me. "What's your name?" Asked Izuku as he smiled at me. "I am (Y/N)(L/N). It's good to meet both of you too!" I smiled. We talked a bit and traded numbers, then headed to a building for our test.

~(Magical time skip!!! Cuz I'm lazy.)~

The test ended after a while with me scoring second place. I quickly walked home after saying goodbye to my new friends. On the way home I pondered why I didn't get first place. I walked into my house and went straight to my room. The person who beat me in the test goes by the name of Katsuki Bakugou. I have no idea of what his quirk is, but it must be very powerful. 'I hope that when I get into UA I get to meet him to see what he's like!'

The next morning I heard my mom call me down from my room. "(Y/N)! You have mail from UA!!!" I ran down out of my room and down the stairs. Quickly, I ripped the letter open to see my acceptance letter. My mom and me started fangirling, like usual when something great happens. My mom believes that I can become a very powerful super hero. Me and her have always been very close since father died. Neither my mother or father were born with quirks, so doctors can't figure why I have one. Either way, I'm grateful for my quirk and how it has helped me.

Last night Izuku and Uraraka texted me that they got in too. I'm so happy for them! Tomorrow will be my first day at UA.