First Day

Hey guys! Just here to say I didn't expect that 13 people would read my fanfic so thank you! Now proceeding to the chapter! (*^_^*)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping at me. "sHUT UP!" I screamed, hitting my alarm clock to turn it off. I quickly jumped out of my bed and got dressed. Today is my first day at UA!! While heading out the door my mom handed me my bento. Once out the door I started sprinting as fast as my legs would let me. Who knew anyone could be this excited for school?

Finally, I reached my new school. I was assigned to class 1A. Apparently that's the class of the smartest and strongest people. As I walked into class I realized I was the only one there besides a young boy, looking to be about the same age as me. He has blonde spiky hair and deep red eyes. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think he was hot. I walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around quickly with an unamused face. "What do you want" he sighed out. "U-uh I would just like to know all my classmates so..." He continued to stare at me. "My name is (Y/N)(L/N), what's your name?" I stretched out my hand smiling. "Katsuki." Was all he said before turning away and ignoring my outstretched hand. 'Huh.'

Soon, the rest of the class started to walk in. I saw that Izuku and Uraraka were both in my class, so we sat next to each other. Our teacher suddenly fell into the classroom, wearing a sleeping bag. I was slightly confused, but went with it. He said that we will be having a test that consists of 8 categories testing our quirks. He also said whoever ends up in last place will be expelled. This seemed to shake Izuku up for some reason. He took us outside and the tests began. As a demonstration for one of the tests he called up Katsuki. He had to throw a ball as far as possible. 'Damn,' I thought to myself, 'Time can't really help me throw a ball.' The testing would be beginning soon.

~(Time skip)~

The testing actually went by fast, with me ranking pretty high. Im grateful that I won't be kicked out of the school I just got into. Unfortunately, the same doesn't apply to Izuku. He ranked last place, in almost all the tests. I felt bad for him. I was going to talk to the teacher, and ask if there was any way he could stay. But before I could the teacher said that the expel thing was a bluff.

The next day in class 1A all might walked into the classroom. All Might. All might is one of the most powerful superheroes and attended UA as well. "Wow, he really is a teacher!" I heard someone scream. We all looked up to him in pure astonishment and amusement. He announced that today we would be combat training. Quite suddenly, Katsuki turned around in his desk and gave a huge threatening grin at Izuku. Izuku meanwhile sat in his seat shaking. I patted him on the shoulder. "It'll be alright!" I smiled.  Katsuki suddenly glared at me, and now I was the one grinning.

We were also getting costumes that were made with our ideas in mind. I grabbed my costume and walked to the changing room to change into it. I walked out of the room with all the guys staring at me. I was wearing a skin-tight black tank top with (F/C) accents and white jeans. My...chest... Was seemingly huge. I suddenly made eye contact with Katsuki, both of us staring at each other. He blushed and looked away. I smirked to myself, 'Wow, I thought he was emotionless.'

For the combat training we were separated into groups with one group being heroes and one group being villains. My team was Izuku and me, the heroes. The team we were up against was Iida and Katsuki. This was going to be fun.