Meeting Lestat

You were walking alone on a quiet night back to your apartment. Your phone was dead and it was raining. You continued walking and heard footsteps behind you. You glanced at the source of the footsteps and saw a man with a scruffy beard and ragged hair. The rainstorm quickly became a thunderstorm.

You started walking faster as he got closer and closer. He was clearly carrying a knife and you began to panic.

"Hey girl!" He yelled to you and before you knew it he was in front of you.

He pushed you into a brick wall and put the knife to your neck. You whimpered and cried for help.

'Its hopeless,this is the end (Y/N)'
You thought as you struggled.

You felt wind cross your face so fast it's like it wasn't even there. The man fell back along with a shadow that had crossed almost to fast to see. You fell to your knees clutching your neck and gasped for breath. You looked up.at where the man was and saw someone else. A man with curly blond hair that barely reached his shoulders,he seemed like a ghost in the light of the street lamps,there was blood,blood dripping from his lips.

He held out a ghostly white hand and you took it. He pulled you up with no trouble at all,his hands were ice cold. You smile gratefully.

"Thank you so much sir" you said and without thinking hugged him,he gave you a quick squeeze and you awkwardly let him go.

"My name is Lestat" He said with his voice soft "Don't call me sir" he gave a charming smile and you saw his fangs but told him your name before addressing the fangs and blood.

"I'm (Y/N)" you answered mesmorised by his handsomeness
"Umm why do you have fangs and the b-blood" you asked while swallowing nervously.

'Is this guy a vampire,no that's crazy maybe he's just....no he's definitely a vampire'

"Oh" he said suprised and touched his lips wiping the blood off and smiled.

You looked into his Grey eyes and smiled as he moves closer to you. He was so close to you know,you could feel his cold hand touch your face.

'Is he gonna kiss me? Because I wouldn't mind at all'

Finally your lips touched and sparks and butterflies went off inside of you

Lestat P.O.V.
I am disputing wether or not to change her into the blood sucking creature I am. The kiss last longer than I expected it to but I wasn't the one putting any of the force on the kiss,she's kissing me like there's no tomorrow. She then moved her lips away from mine blushing mildly.

"I think I have to go" she said smiling.

"I shall at least walk you home this isn't the best place to live is it?" I asked with a dumb little smirk

"That's fine with me" she shrugged "but you didn't answer my question Lestat" she said looking up at him "the fangs and blood?" She asked

"The time will come and I'll tell you I promise I just have to get to know you better" I say softly moving a peice of hair behind her ear.

Reading her thoughts I can tell she's mesmerized by me. But hey,what can I say I'm the sexiest vampire there is next to Louis...Ok moving on.

(Y/N) POV
"Know me better?" I asked him
"What makes you think we'll even see each other after this" I said rudely.

'Why won't he just tell me!?'

He smirked at you
"Such an attitude"

Icouldn't help but smile a little.
"My apartment is this way" you said starting walk back down the street and he followed next to me.

"So where are you from?" I asked him and he glanced at me

"France" he said bored looking down at my hand attempting to hold it but I pulled away laughing
"Nice try,but I need to get to know you better" I say

'Would we make a good couple?'

Lestat smirked "I think we would" he laughed and looked at me now walking backwards

"How did you-" I felt a pair of cold hands touching my face and, he kissed me one more time silencing my words
Sparks and Butterflies again!

"I can read your thoughts deary" he laughed letting me go.

I knew I was blushing madly because my face was red hot. He just chuckled
"Your adorable,"

"Shut up!" I say walking faster and arriving to my apartment building I walked through the door and Lestat followed me in.

I walked up the 3 flights of stairs and made it to my door and turned to Lestat

"Thank you" I smile and open my door with some trouble.
"Are you sure your gonna be safe her alone...without me" he had a small dumb smirk
"No but how about we go out Thursday?" I asked hopefully
"Like a date?" He asked smiling with his fangs showing
"Like a date" I smile and he kissed my cheek.