Amazing Love

Felicia kissed Rohann back. Rohann sticked out his tongue and licked Felicia's dry lips asking for an entrance. After approximately 2 second, Felicia finally give in and partted her lips for Rohann's tongue to entrance. Their tongue danced inside each other mouth.

Rohann carried her and throwed her onto their bed. Rohann climbed up onto Felicia and started to unbutton her blouse while Felicia started to remove Rohann's singlet. Then he removed her pink polka dot panty.

Felicia reached for Rohann's belt and started to unbuckle his belt and remove his jeans and underwear revealing his private part.

Rohann lifted Felicia until she was hugging him. He reached for her bra and unclipped it revealing her boobs.

Rohann threw her on the bed and groped her left boobs with one hand and sucked the other nipple hard.

Felicia moaned loudly as he started to insert his penis into her. He went in and out of her

"It hurts!! Let's stop for now. We had enough, " Felicia said after 2 hours of sex.

"Honey boo, can you help me to remove my pimple on my forehead and nose ?" Rohann asked.

Then Felicia leaned towards him, and pressed out the pass in it and sucked it while Rohann couldn't help but to grope her boobs again.