a madara baby daddy story

How you met~

You wandered around the empty halls confused to where you were going, it was your first day in the Akatsuki, and you were already lost.You turned left, then right, then left, only succeeding in making yourself more lost than before, you were a ninja, and you couldn't even find your way through a hallway.Come to think of it you had to wonder why the Akasuki chose you to be part of it, you don't think there was anything too special about you, you only had small good qualities.You could tell when someone was lying, or maybe it was how you could completely drain someone's chakra to a point of death...yea, that had to be why.You looked down at your cloak and tugged at it a little, it was pretty hot in the thing, and now you had to wear it all the time.You wonder where the people who brought you here were, it was a tall blue man and a short man who didn't seem to show his face, they seemed unusual, and you had to wonder what the rest of the Akatsuki was like, so you willingly followed them here.You haven't met any of the others, but the weirder the better.Weird people are interesting people.

"TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!"

Hey that sounded like a weird person.Maybe it was one of the Akatsuki.You started to wander over to where the voice had come from, but apparently it came to you, full force.You grunted as you hit the ground a guy with a swirled mask leaning over you.

"Tobi is a good boy?Tobi found you!"

You sat up and looked at his mask closely, you already had to wonder what was underneath.Seeing him hop up and down you laughed and stood up.

"Yea,sure,Tobi is a good boy."

He stopped hopping for a moment and just stared, but soon started hopping again.

"Tobi will take you to your room!"

in an extremely fast movement Tobi took your hand and started to run through the halls, dragging you behind him.You ran for at least five minutes before you made it to a door, this Tobi sure was energetic, he ran fast on all four legs as well.

"Uhh, Thanks Tobi."

You patted his head and opened it stopping at the door to look it over, it was a simple room, nothing special about it, nothing to complain about either.

"Tobi wants to know your name."

You turned to look at him and smiled brightly, you had a feeling you two would be friends, after all he did save you from the hallway.

"Well,Tobi, my Name is Emi.It's nice to meet you."

How it happened~

"Tobi, I'm bored."

Today was one of those days when everybody was out on a mission, this time Tobi was here with you.You were only sent on missions that required the tailed demons since they had lots of chakra you could take it away and they would be weak enough to capture, but lately there has only been missions for killing random people and collecting bounties.So here you were, bored with Tobi, not knowing what to do.

"Hey, Emi, Tobi has to tell you something."

You shifted your position on the bed so that you could see him and you nodded.

"you can tell me anything Tobi, you know that."

You and Tobi are the best of friends, you also love him, but he is Tobi, he acts too innocent to do something as small as a kiss.Now that you think about it, you've been in the Akatsuki for about four years now, you still really only trust Tobi out of anyone here too.

"It's about Tobi's mask."

You sat up quickly and stared at it, you always have wondered what was behind it, was he going to show you?You hope he was going to show you.