Chapter 1

Keith and I were sitting on the couch, snuggled together. We had only started dating a few weeks ago, but I already know that I love him, I also know that I want him to be the one that takes my virginity.

We watch a movie, close together. His muscular arms lay so gentle and inviting around me, and he smells so wonderful... I press my nose softly into his chest and breathe in. He smiles and kisses the top of my head softly.

I giggle and look up at him, he gives me a warm kiss. Suddenly the movie no longer has our attention, we found something way more interesting.
The kiss gets deeper and I know that this will be the moment, my heart beats incredibly fast.

My delicate hands wander into his black locks and hold onto there, his hands stroke up and down softly over my back. Slowly they pull my shirt a bit up and stroke my bare skin, causing a shiver to run through my spine.

I feel Keith's excitement pressing against my knee and again i'm sure that this is gonna be the moment, i'm gonna lose my virginity to Keith Richards. The most beautiful person in the world, and i'm not just talking about his looks.

He gently pulls my shirt over my head and when I look in his eyes I see something else than only desire, with a small shock, I realize that it is love. In that moment I know that my eyes must be showing the same, because I do really adore him. I shiver again and pull Keith's shirt over his head too, my eyes wander over his body and stay at his stomach. A perfect flat belly, no fat and no sixpack. Perfect.

When my hands softly stroke over it a tiny shiver runs through his body and I smile more, it feels perfect and soft, like everything else about him. Well except the part of him that was still pressed against my knee, that is quite the opposite.

Keith unhooks my bra and lays me flat down on the couch with care. He gets on me and kisses me full passion, with a low moan I do the same. I've always been insecure about my body, but the way Keith looks at me makes me feel so pretty.

I can't hold it in any longer and quickly take his jeans off, only to reveal that he is wearing old grey boxer shorts, but not for long. I pull it down and just stare at his cock for a few seconds, than press my lips back on Keith's. He stops me and pulls down my jeans and underwear too, our naked bodies touch.

I suddenly I turn the two of us around so i'm on top, Keith looks surprised at first but than continues kissing me. I don't kiss him back and start to kiss his body instead, slowly getting lower and lower. I see Keith having a hard time not to come already but know that he can hold it for a few more minutes, my kisses get lower and lower until I reach the part that I wanna be at. I look up at Keith and see that he is shivering with desire, I can't help a grin forming on my lips.

Sensitively and teasingly I kiss his balls, I feel Keith shiver heavier. It feels spectacular to have him under my power like this. Suddenly, Keith growls and turns us around quickly so he is back on top.

"Can't hold it anymore" He moans tenderly. Giggling, I kiss him.

Then he pushes deeply into me, it feels like a volcano erupting in my belly. It felt so great and perfect that the pain of breaking through almost didn't get to me. This is so much more better than I ever imagined, i'm guessing Keith is thinking the same cause he keeps going.

He's going longer than I was expecting but after 10 minutes he falls next to me, completely exhausted.

But I didn't have enough, I start kissing him again. He was out of breath and still tired, but I felt his desire again pressing against me. He rolled back on me and it started all over again, but now it was even better.

That day we did it too many times to count, in such little time. This was without doubt the best day of my life, and it wasn't even over yet. This was just the first chapter of my love story with Keith Richards.