Chapter 22

My feet were killing me and i was incredibly tired. But i loved it. All the people were so nice! Just like Mara and mr. Damien, all lovely people. I was really having a good time here. And then finally after a whole day of working i was done. If i had to stand one more second i would break down. I only needed to get to the train station and i will be all right. I said goodbye and left. On my way home. I only wanted to sleep for hours. While walking to Keith's house i noticed a van standing in front of it. I shrugged. It was probably for the neighbors. But when i came closer i hear music coming from the house. Was it the band? Why were they in Keith's house? Did something happen to Dick? I started walking quicker, worried that something happened. I opened the door and walked in. There they were. Two of them i didn't know. The drummer must be Charlie. But who was the guy with the bass? What happened to Dick? Keith turned around and stopped playing immediately.

"You're home!" He shouted excited. Within a few steps he was with me and kissed me full on the mouth. He usually didn't do that when people were around. I noticed that he was very, very happy.

"Everything all right?" I asked laughing when he let loose of me.

"We have a gig tonight!" Mick shouted from behind Keith.

"Seriously?! O my god! Congratulations!" I kissed Keith again and hugged him. A gig! A real gig! I was so excited for them, i know how badly they wanted it.

"Thanks love." Keith whispered in my ear while kissing it. Our arms where still wrapped around each other. Brian strummed his guitar softly to let us know that they were still there. I immediately freed myself from Keith's arms and turned red.

"Are you gonna introduce me to the new players?" I asked Keith with a smile.

"Yeah sure! That's Charlie Watts." He nodded to Charlie. Charlie got up and walked towards us.

"Hi Noah. Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot of good things about you." Charlie smiled at me. I immediately liked him. What a nice guy. I can imagine why Keith wanted him in the band so badly.

"And that's Bill Wyman, our new bass player." Keith nodded to a long guy. He looked older then the other and a little bored. But then he smiled at me and his whole face changed. His eyes started tinkering and he looked happy and nice. I wish i had a smile like that! I smiled back at him.

"What happened to Dick?" I asked Keith.

"He left that band." Mick growled. I noticed that he was a little angry about it so i didn't ask more.

"So what time is the gig?" I asked

"Around 8." Charlie answered me.

"Oh okay. I'm going upstairs. I wanna call Skai." I said. I saw Mick change a little bit. He stood more straight when he heard Skai's name. I smiled. Kissed Keith on his cheek and went upstairs. There was another phone in the bedroom.

"Yeah this is Skai." I heard her answer the phone.

"Hi love. It's me Noah." I said

"Wow that took you long! I was already waiting for you to call!" She laughed.

"Yeah tell me! Did Mick drop you of safely?" I asked.

"He did a lot more than just dropping me off." I just heard her smile. That pervert.

"Tell me." I forced her.

"Absolutely not. Non of your business." She said

"I told you everything after Keith and i had sex for the first time!"

"You'll get jealous if i tell you."

"I have Keith, why the hell would i be jealous of you with Mick?" I laughed. Why would you want someone else if you had Keith Richards? And then she told me. Very detailed. I can't say i was jealous. Maybe disgusted came closer?