Chapet 18

Noah's POV
Together we walked back home, when we got there we dropped our coats and went upstairs.

"Thanks Keith, that was really nice. I enjoyed it." I kissed him and as usual it went further then only a kiss.

My tiredness was gone, my longing to Keith was way bigger. My hands went up in his hair and his hands went to the zipper at the back of my dress.

Soon I was only wearing my underwear. My hands went down and we got rid of his shirt.

I took a few seconds to look at his belly and then pushed my lips on his again.

A shock went to my body every time I touched him. Even when it was just holding hands.

His hands were on my back pulling me closer against him. I felt his desire to me pushing against me, it still made me happy that I made him feel like this.

My hands went down his pants were they played with the label of his underwear. Slowly I let them go forward where I unzipped his pants and let them drop.

His legs were almost thinner then mine and covered in little black hairs, just like his belly. So cute.

Keith hands went to the opening of my bra but stopped when he noticed something new. He pulled his lips of mine and looked at my underwear. My good underwear.

"Well that's new." He said.

I smiled at him and my hands went in his underwear while i was still looking at him.

His eyes went big and he growled before pushing his lips on mine again. Slowly i let my hands go around his manhood before slowly taking of his underwear.

Keith was breathing heavy agains my lips, having a hard time not coming in my hands. He quickly got rid of my bra and underwear and pushed me on the bed where he pushed his lips on mine again.

His hands went down and slowly pushed my legs apart. He was breathing very heavy at this stage of our love making.

Softly he pushed himself into me, I moaned. I couldn't help it. My back lifted up from the bed and I wrapped my arms around him while he pushed himself in and out of me.

I pushed myself against his chest breathing heavy in his ear. I don't know what was happening to me today but it felt like everything hit me three times harder. And during sex, that felt really good. My legs were tangled on his back and it gave me so much satisfaction
.
"Don't.. Stop..." I moaned.

Keith got quicker, pushing himself in and out me in a crazy tempo. I didn't have enough. But he came. I didn't let go. He didn't got out me.

Time to make him hard again. I turned us around, now I was on top. Keith beneath me, breathing heavy.

I kissed his lips, sucked the skin in his neck till he was ready again.

His time to turn me, I was under again. Keith's sweaty face above me, his hair hanging wet for his eyes.

Softly I brushed it out of his face. He smiled and pushed himself in me again.

And again, my body levitated from the bed. It felt like there was a fire between my legs. It made everything warm, and sticky. I melted in his touch. Wrapping my arms around his neck again.

"I.. Love.. You.." I moaned in his ear.

That made him go faster. And faster. And faster. My nails pushing in his skin screaming out of delight. I felt Keith's sweat all over my body, or it was my own sweat. I wasn't sure anymore. I wasn't even sure anymore where my body ended and his body started. We became one and that felt amazing.

When he sprayed himself in me my nails went out his neck and I fell down in the bed. He fell next to me, we couldn't speak. We were both breathing too heavy.

"Holy fuck." Keith gasped when he catched his breath.

"I know." I mumbled back, yawning.

My tiredness was back. He turned his head and looked at me with a smile. I kissed him and my hands got down under the blanket. And while kissing him my hands did thing I never expected them to do.

And the fact that Keith was pretty shocked made me think he felt the exact same way.

When he came I just stood up and walked to the kitchen to brush my teeth.

When I came back in the bedroom Keith still laid at the exact same spot. But he fell asleep, he looked adorable.

I smiled and snuggled next to him, laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

Keith's POV
I woke up with Noah lying on my chest, yesterday was... I don't really know how to say how yesterday was. I think it changed a lot. Noah woke up too.

"Good morning love." I whispered.

"Hi." She yawned and kissed me while stroking my stomach.

"Do you wanna come to rehearsals today?" I asked her suddenly.

"Seriously?! Yes of course!" She jumped up and started running around the room.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I asked laughing.

"I have to look good! I want them to think i'm cool!" Noah said still running around.

The fact that she was still naked made it very funny and actually very sexual.

"You always look good, and they know you're cool. Can you please come back in bed? I bet you're freezing!" I said pulling the blanket back to make a spot for her.

She sighed but stopped running around and fell down on the bed next to me. I rolled on my side and looked at her.

"What are you looking at?" She giggled while turning her head to me.

"At you. You're beautiful when you're stressed. You're always beautiful." I pushed myself closer to her and kissed her. My hands going behind her back, between the mattress and her naked body.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around mine. Her naked body was all against me now.

I got excited and hard. I turned us so I was on top of her. My lips didn't leave hers, my hands didn't leave her back.

Because her legs were still around my waist it was easy to push myself into her.

It didn't feel good, I had to go deeper. So I pushed more, sweat dripping down my face. Sex was the best exercise you could have. It suddenly felt like I rung a bell. This was what I was waiting for all the time. Noah screamed. We both had an enormous orgasm at the same time.

We just laid there without moving for a few minutes. Both gasping. I was still in her, her legs and arms still wrapped around me.

It took us 5 minutes to breath like normal people again and I rolled of.

"Now I really need a shower." Noah exclaimed.

"Can I join you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Of course you can." She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bed and we went to the shower.

The hot water made everything steamy. But it was already steamy before the hot water. I had pushed her against the wall of the shower and under the hot water dripping all over us I kissed her again.

I got hard again and pushed myself into her. Her hands went around my neck again. I lifted her legs up and wrapped them around me. Pushing myself closer to her so she wouldn't fall.

I couldn't think. My whole body was filled with the fact the I was making love to the most beautiful woman on earth.
In the shower.
5 seconds after we did in in the bed.

I just couldn't get enough of her.