Mysterious eyes pt.2 Drew Chadwick fanfic

Drew's POV: once we got to the hotel I called her..... (*Y/N* ●Drew●) on the third ring she answered *hello?* ●hi is this Y/N?● * yes may I ask who's calling?* ● its Drew Chadwick um I'm the guy from the coffee shop you wrote your number on my cup ● * oh yeah you're from Emblem3 right?* ● yeah I can I ask you a question?● * yeah sure what's up?* ● um what time do you get off work?● * 6 o'clock why?* ● Oh because I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me tonight?● * yeah of course I'll text you my address!* ● okay does 730 sound good?● * yeah 730 sounds perfect where are we going?* ● how about Lou's pizza?● *sounds great that's my favorite pizza place in LA!* ● ok cool see you later!● * bye* we hung up and I jumped in the shower and got ready waiting for 7:30 to come..... (time skip 7:00) I walked up to her door and not I waited a couple seconds and she answered the door *Hey Jude come in sorry I just got done drying my hair let me put on some real clothes instead of pajamas!* Okay I replied oh hey I forgot something in my car I'll be right back! *okay* I ran to my car to get the flowers I bought for her and then came back inside *hey its only 7:05 do you just want to hang out here for a few minutes*

Sure and hey I bought you these I said handing her the flowers! *Oh Drew they're beautiful thank you so much! You're welcome! Y/N POV: it was so sweet of Drew to buy me flowers! My friends were all wrong about him they said that he would seem like a player and that he was just going to break my heart! He was Dressed casual like I was I was wearing shorts, sandals, a beanie, with a pullover I also have my bikini on underneath my clothes, because he told me we'd be good going to the beach after dinner so he could teach me how to surf! He was wearing quick silver swim trunks with a t-shirt that hugged his muscles in all the right places and a beanie over his hair that was spiked up with gel. When we got to Lou's we ordered our pizza and a few minutes later a guy came and brought a pizza to us. He was flirting with me and I could tell Drew was getting mad. I asked for a refill and the guy left with my drink and came back and said "here is your drink pretty lady!" and all of the sudden Drew looked at the guy cleared his throat and said ●excuse me dude but I would appreciate it if you would stop drooling over MY girlfriend!● the guy just nodded and walked off. "Wow Drew!" I said ●what he was drooling over you and I didn't like it. I'm sorry but I want to be protective over my girlfriend because I don't want her to get hurt, so if you don't like it I'm sorry I'll drop you off and we can just be friends.● " No,no,no Dree I think it's sweet because my ex never do that for me and I'm really glad you will be protective!" ●Really you are?● "Oh yeah!" I replied with a smile, then we payed our check and headed to the beach.