제 2 장 - Reminiscing

'In life, there will be good and bad times. It depends on how you handle them not how you look at them'

Part 1:
Lisa's POV

But why was he late? Why was Jungkook late? Why am I even caring. His just a celebrity and my chances of him liking me is slim. Anyways,when he got in the room, he smiled at me and said something with his dreamy voice of his.

"The hyungs told me about you. Can I see you dance? I'm curious!" He said while giving me aegyo eyes. I let out a soft giggle. His so cute in real life too. I slowly went to the DVD player at the front of the room.

I switched on BTS' Run. I danced. I let my body flow to the music with the right moves.
'Dasi run run run' 'This is only the thing I know how to do.' 'I can only love you'
I suddenly reminisced about my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me for my past BFF, Gyuri. I have to admit. Gyuri was very pretty. And she's also rich which makes her quite popular in my old school.

Ever since I saw them making out in the girls toilet, I decided to transfer schools and change myself. I cut and dyed my hair. I also used to self-harm as I treasured and love both my ex and ex BFF, Eugene and Gyuri.

I cut my wrist when I felt stressful or hurt. It releases my stress. My parents have not found out about it yet though I'm planning not to let them know.
"Lisa-ssi are you okay? You look a little tense and pale." Jungkook's voice brought me back to earth.
I was startled but I told them I was fine. Just then the pizza arrived and we dug into it. Although I thought about my ex, I still love food. Food before boys.
________
This chapter is short because I'm planning to split it into two parts.the first one which is this will be Lisa's POV and the next part with be BTS' POV. Stay tuned and I hope you are enjoying the story so far.
Do comment,vote and add this story as it will help me a lot. Oh and I'm quite new so I don't really know anyone in wattpad except for a few close friends so if you would like to be my friend, do comment!
-memiraa