제 6 장 - Curiosity

'I want to breathe. I hate this night.'

Jungkook's POV

Lisa finally agreed on me 'sending her back home' after protesting for the nth time. We were waiting for the bus to come when I started my plan. "Lisa, can we talk for awhile? At a cafe or some sort." I asked with cute puppy eyes. I saw her smile a little and I smirked. She nodded her head and suggested a cafe not far from here, 'Caffe Bene'. We walked towards the cafe and there weren't many people in there so we quickly got our orders, 2 Caramel Macchiatos as they were our favourite drinks! Something common shared aye.

I let her relax and taste her drink first while I was secretly admiring her beauty. Even when we sweat from the tiring day, she still looks like a goddess. I decided it was time to ask before it gets too late. 

A/N: This will straight be a conversation. Italic-ed words are Lisa's answers.

"Lisa-ssi, I'm going to be honest and straightforward here. Do you know any girl named Gyuri and a guy named Eugene?"

Lisa paused for awhile before she answered, giving a sigh before her answer.

"*sigh* Eugene was my boyfriend and Gyuri was my Bestfriend. Just recently, end of last year, I saw Gyuri and Eugene kissing in the girls toilet and we broke up. I broke both my relationship and my friendship between Eugene and Gyuri."

"After that incident, Gyuri bullied me. She dunked my head in a toilet bowl filled with urine,stripped me off naked and all. After I got stripped, Eugene claimed to not love Gyuri but me. I didn't believed him though. From then on, the bullying got worst and I self-harmed... I decided to change schools this year and I did, I got into Sevit High. Till then, I've never met Gyuri or Eugene anymore.."

"But. Why do you wanna ask about this?"

I was very shocked in listening to her story. It must be true since she was shedding some tears. I got up and wiped her tears and hugged her. Its okay Lisa. I'm here.

"Lisa, was my ex-girlfriend before she met Eugene. Around late end of last year, I saw her having a date with Eugene. I was so furious. I broke up with her. I realised I didn't even liked her. Now, I like-love actually someone."

"Who is it?"

"I'll reveal it to her when the time comes. Not today"

Lisa checked her phone when she realized she got a message from her parents.

Lisa's POV

"Lisa-yah.. I'm so sorry.. Dan and I won't be home tonight till next 4 months. We have an important business trip at Paris.. I left some money at your bedroom, it should be enough for you. If its not, call me alright. Take care babygirl.." mom texted

*sighs loudly* I guess I'll be lonely for a month plus then..

"You're lonely for a month?" I suddenly jerked my head up to Jungkook. Oh shoot. I must have said it out loud for him to hear. 

"Uhm yeah.. My parents are on a business trip at Paris till next month..." I said sadly.

My parents were always on a business trip but it has never been this long. 

"What do they work as?"

"Mom as fashion designer, dad as a successful business man. They work together all the time. Mom designs clothes, dad sells them away. They're really rich but they encourage me to learn to live independantly."

"Oh.. Then, can us BTS live in your house for 4 months? Pleaseee... We don't want you to be lonely.."

"Okay then, you can come tonight if you want!" Lisa answered happily.

Jungkook then called his hyungs to tell them about it. They sounded as happy as a lark. We took the bus to my house and guess what. We fell asleep on each other's shoulders again. We almost missed my stop but luckily I got up just in time.

When we entered the house, Jungkook was blankly looking at me with his mouth opened. 

"You live in this house? Its huge!"

"Yah, close your mouth. Flies will enter." I said giggling

"Yah? Yah! I'm older than you! You should call me oppa but here you are yah-ing me. Tsk. Youngsters nowadays. Aigoo"

"Oppa~ Your like a grandfather!" I burst into fits of laughter. He was so cutee

We joked around for a few minutes then I went to show his room. In total, I have 8 bedrooms. 2 in one floor. So yes, my house has 4 floors and a two-storey basement. The first level is basically, the living room, kitchen,music room- where we have a piano and a few other instruments including guitars and drums and a dance room. The second floor has 2 bedrooms, 2 toilets and another living room where you can just karaoke. The third floor has 2 bedrooms, 2 toilets, 2 offices and a small pantry. The last floor has 2 bedrooms,2 toilets, a mini cinema and arcade and an empty room where you can do anything you want there. I use it to film my dance and song covers for Youtube. Yes, me, Lisa has a youtube channel. The two storey basement is basically where wine,groceries,laundry area and storage rooms are. Just nice. Each member will get a room for themselves. I hope they stay comfortable. 

After showing Jungkook his room, I showered, changed into pyjamas and cooked dinner for BTS. I just cooked Japchae and Kalguksu. I also prepared nachos as a treat for them. While I was cooking, Jungkook took a tour around the house since he cannot shower without new clothes. Suddenly, while I was preparing the noodles, he wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, " You look very cute and smell nice. Now hurry, I'm hungrayyyy~" he whined like a little kid. How adorable. I decided to joke with him and whispered back," You stink and the food will only be done when pigs can fly. Me-rong :P~" He then pouted as I turned to look at him and suddenly, his lips landed on my cheeks. I was flaming red like a flaming hot cheeto while he was looking at other places. I noticed he was blushing too. Aww. He quietly apologised before 'wiping' my cheek with his thumb. He was staring at me the whole time.

"Urgh, Jungkook oppa. Can you let me cook? The noodles are going to burn in this state." 

"Oppa? O-okay t-then. C-c-continue ccooking." he stuttered while blushing. I can't believe I called him oppa. 

I was done cooking and I was plating the dishes when I heard the doorbell rang. Jungkook ran to get assuming it was his hyungs. As soon as the door was opened, male noises were heard. Yup, that is definitely BTS. They came in and we greeted each other and they were in awe too looking at my house. I told them to wash their hands and have our dinner together. 

The dinner was fine. It was more awkward between me and Jungkook honestly. We kept throwing glances at each other and looking away when we were caught. I think the others have noticed our awkwardness as they teased us and asked if we did something. We just simply shook our heads vigorously and disagreed.

By the time we finished our dinner, it was already 10.48pm. Jin, being the mom of the group, told us to sleep so that we can have fun tomorrow. We all left to our individual rooms and slept. I still couldn't stop thinking about the incident just now at the kitchen. He made me feel flustered. Happy. Embarrased. All of that in matter of seconds.

___________

Yay!! 1260 words!! I'll post another chapter soonnn.. School holidays are ending soon and my homework is still not done. -_- I hope you're enjoying this book so far and do support meee! 

-memiraa