if u must ( part 1 )

Grases pov  so today is the first day back  and that means new frends new   boys and potentially new boyfrends but what am i thincking i am only 15  enny way I got up and put on a pear of pternd high waisted shorts and a white  slowe top with a coller and some gray boots my hear up in a messy bun  and some light make up on and grabbed my bag and went down stears and was given some tee my my mom ovcorc  for stress a mix of cinnamon  bonsai root and  cherry blossom  yum I put it in my to go cup and said my good byes of I went .end of pov

Niks pov So I got up put some pants and a shirt on some soks I thinck thay wher odd yeh probably  I put my beeny on and ate a bagal  and went out the Dore   to school Whitch means babs yeh  hah I walked out and saw Grases she Is ok but sometimes I wish she would just loosen up a bit give hir self some slack but what do I cear she is not my problem .

Grases pov  I got to school and went straite over to the library to study for my cem test I sat down and pulled out my laptop  and realised  the WiFi was broken so I got up drop ing all my books  everywher but picking them up I saw a boy over coverd in girls  he had full lips and a chiseled face so hot but a boy like that will never like a girl  like me he walked spasticity me not even notes ing me at all
End of pov

Niks pov .I got in to school and went over to my loker and saw a girl she was tall blond popular and pritty mutch a babe    that one I thaut I will get that one she walked pased me not even looking at me

End of pov

Grases pov .

I was at my loker and nick was at his right  next to me  hi he said in a drouty pathetic tone what's up with you I said in a sarcastically empathetic tone  I just want this girl to notes me that's all bell I said I want this boy to notes me but somethings never happen  then the speaker came on telling us we had a free  period for 1 and 2 be case of teacher meetings ok I said as  the boy I like walked by mat I thinck his name is he lay agenst the lokers with his bab posy including lila the girl nick likes  I looked at him and he looked at me he lookes back at them and pushing me up agenst the lokers slamming his jentl lips on mine I was so confused but  it felt so good I kissed back as he had his hands on my waist me with my hands around miss neck kissing furiously till the groupe of pepole leafed  he let go of  me I looked up into his eyes why did u do that nick to make them jelos  now come on I will walk you to the best route and by you lunch if you bretent to be my girlfriend and in return I will be ur fake boyfrend to make them jelos ok pleas fine I sad    in shock he grabbed my hand  and lent in kissing my he'd he said I saw them   ok I said let's go in  ok I said we sat in a booth and mat and his frends came in I looked  at nick and grabbed his hand stroking his grip on mine I smiled and said ok I'm gonna get up and sit next to you ok    ok he said I got up and got next to nick cuddling in to him he grabbed my face and placed his lips on mine and moved them in a sinck and as much as I hate to admit it I kind of liked it alot he is a good kisser     when he finaly let go of me I saw the pepole we like  snide ing us  but I just laughed and went to get coffe completely  forgetting that my moms bff worked hear she pulled me in and said omg you omg what I said  you and ni ..nick yeh omg hahah oh we are faking to make pepole  jelly no strings  oh  thinck saton  hahh I said as nick came up and hugged me from behind  resting his chin on my he'd I smiled at him  I don't like him at all but he is so cute no no no no no I can't  feal for him he no no no .

To be continued  ...............