Part 3

My cat is the cutest in the entire world I love him so much and he is my best friend

My cat is the cutest in the entire world I love him so much and he is my best friend. With all the bullying in my life I have never really had a best friend. But my cat has always been there for me, even though it is mostly because I scratch behind his ears when hes sad he really gets me. I love him! 2 weeks later... I pull the gum out of my hair and take the scissors out of my bag. With them I cut out the strands of hair globed with gum. this is just another trick by Alex to make me look stupid. first she was nice to me all day, then she offered me 4 pieces of gum. I chewed them and spit them into the garbage which had just been cleaned out. In science she went to the teacher and told her something, then pointed to me. 1 minute later The teacher asked me if I had been giving out gum. I answered no so he said then why is there gum in my hair! And that is why I am in the bathroom cutting sticky gum out of my hair. All thanks to Alex. The whole deal with her is that no matter how good I can make myself feel she always finds a way to beat me down, make me feel worthless. "Attention all students please report to the gym immediately". The speaker boomed out the words to the whole school. We all listened to the announcement and walked down to the gym. Once we were all down there the principal told us to sit down and stood at the podium. "In case you don't know why we are down here, a fellow student has found a notebook in the cafeteria which says terrible things about all our fellow teachers." he had a seriously mad look on his face. "Whoever did this now has a chance to confess and only get in a little trouble, but if they don't confess by the end of the day they will be expelled. DISMISSED!!!!" We all walked out of the gym, chatting about who could have made the book and what it said. Then all the sudden it went quiet and everyone looked at me.