part 1

Chapter 1

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep be--. I shut off my alarm clock and get out of bed. I make my bed then go downstairs to the bathroom. When I am finished getting ready I go back to my room and get dressed. I put on a black tracksuit in hopes of blending into the crowd in the hallways. I pull my short white hair into a bun and pull my hood over it. When I get to school I go to my locker staying out of everyone's way. ¨Hey if it isn't little miss worthless. I thought I already told you to go die yesterday.¨ That is the school bully alex lindner. She has been bullying me since my sophomore year and now in my senior year she still finds time to make my life miserable. ¨Why don't you just face it you're a worthless loser and you don't belong in this world so just go die¨. She laughed and walked away. This is why I try to blend in at school. "WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY" Mariah screams as she walks out of the nurse's office. I run up to her "Mariah what's wrong?" "I have an allergy to tomatoes!" what's the big deal about that I wonder but she stomps away before I can ask. SNAP Alex snaps a picture of me looking confused and walks away laughing. I open up my facebook account to see the photo up there. Of course Mariah is one of them she only acted that out to make me look stupid for a photo Alex can post and mock. The head line of the photo was LOSER-STUPID YOU NAME IT!!!!