Chapter Three

I lay awake, at 4am none the less; shook from a nightmare. I hear faint shuffling from downstairs, signally my parents are awake and probably fighting. I don't even know what the nightmare was about. It had to be bad enough to wake me up. I mean, I don't really scare easily, much less a nightmare. I just don't know.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Wait, so he switched all classes?" I ask. Robin nods. "New kid is apparently into writing," Michelle asks. I sigh and close my locker. "You guys are taking this way to far!" I semi-shout. They both roll their eyes in sync, its kind of creepy. Turning on my heels, I walk to writing; about to see the kid I have been told about..

Once again, I'm early to class. The desk chairs were empty; so I chose a perfect chair in the middle row. I await for this new kid, which makes me feel like a stalker but, you know. I slowly open my notebook and flip to a clean page. I sense a presence in the doorway. Glancing up; I see the most attractive person I've seen in awhile..the new kid.

Ha, yes. Me; Scarlett Cane, said someone was attractive. Its very rare. But this boy; his green eyes seem to hypnotize whoever stared into them, his brown curly hair was in a quiff-type thing on top of his head, his pale skin contrasted with the somewhat dark hair and dark redish lips, and he stood, tall and slim; in front of me. "Hey," He says standing so his ankles cross. "Hi.." I say looking to meet his eyes. He sorta cleared his throat before he spoke: "Do you happen to know where I sit?" He asks, smirking. "Uh, anywhere," I respond. He nods, so his curls at the sides bounce adorably as he sits next to me. My breath kinda hitches a little, but it soon releases as the heard of kids trample in.

"Emma Randel," Ms. Jackson says as she takes role call. "Here!" The petite redhead says. "Harry Styles?" Jackson asks. "Here," The raspy voice besides me says. Harry Styles... 

*************************************************************************************************************

"So?" Robin asks bouncing up by me at my locker. I see the 'look' in her eye.  "His name is Harry..." I say. "Yeah, I know thaaat!" She says rolling her eyes. "Well he is pretty gorgeous..." I mutter. "OH MY GOD I TOLD YOU!" Robin screams. "Hell, Robin! Don't scream like that!" I whisper-yell. I grab my bag and shut my locker. "C'mon its the end of the day! Be happy!" She says. I sigh and follow her down the hall. "Omigod there he is," Robin whispers and points to the curly haired boy, I know as Harry, across the hall. We make eye contact and he waves, sending me a cheeky smile. Robin almost dies. "Calm down.." I mutter to her as we walk outside.

"So, I heard you saw the hunk today!" Michelle says on the phone. I sigh, putting a light laugh at the end; "Yeah..". "HE SOOOO CHECKED YOU OUT THOUGH!!" She screams. "Mich, calm yourself," I say quietly. She sighs. "Well, I have to go. See you at the hell-hole!" She says. I scoff. "Bye". 

************************************************************************************************************

And as the silence falls within, 

All the power you have left me with, 

You've literally drove me insane. 

But not enough to make you vain.

The more I try,

The more I loose...

And with that,

I am madly in love. 

________________

Aloha all! I am extremely sorry I haven't updated in a long time; and that this chapter is short. I will try to start updating at least once a week. I love you <3 

*>Comment?<*

*>Vote?<*