Chapter One

~Lee' POV~ 

11 years later 

I glare at the twins with as much hate and venom as possible as I scroll through my ipod and Justin Bieber litters my ears. The two grin down at me mockingly, twisting the volume dial farther to the right. I gave up on my headphones as the music grew, throwing the music player at the closest one, which happened to be Jack. What I wasn't expecting was for him the duck and it to hit the shorter of the two, Jake. Jake groaned in exaggeration, staggering backward and crashing to the floor dramatically. "Ha. Ha. Very funny." I laugh sarcastically from the depths of the giant lime green bean bag. 

"Serves you right for posting that pic on our facebook." Jack says causing me to clutch my stomach and fall off the bean bag in an uncontrollable fit of laughter. 

"What? You mean I wasn't suppose to post the pic of you and Jake in your hello kitty boxers and superhero capes with your hairbrush microphones?" I ask between laughter. 

"You weren't even suppose to see that!" Jake groans stomping away like a 3 year old that didn't get that last cookie before bed. Jack just silently glares at me as How I Met Your Mother plays on our 60" flat screen tv with surround sound. 

"Lee," a faint voice sings.  

"Did you say something?" I ask Jack. 

"No, why?" Jack asks going slightly paler than normal. 

"I just thought I had heard someone call my name." I shrug it off. Then not two minutes later the voice comes again. I jump up and face Jack angrily. "Don't play tricks on me Jack!" 

"What are you talking about Lee?" Jack looks taken aback by my sudden outburst, causing me to flop down on the lime green bean bag in exasperation. 

"Sorry Jack," I mumble. "I just thought I heard something again. I must be going-" 

"I'll be right back." Jack interrupts abruptly getting up and dashing out of the living room. Its kinda plain actually. There are two giant plush bean bags in lime green and baby blue, a plush deep chocolate corner couch, a light wood table and our tv of course. I mean, our totally kick-ass TV. 

I frown slightly. Why did he leave so suddenly? I shrug, shoving it to the back of my mind, and stand. I turn the music off with a grateful sigh of relief, then pick up the remote. I sit and start flicking through channels, then look up as someone plops down next to me on the bean-bag. I glance over at the dark-haired Hunter, pausing in my clicking. 

"Hey." He says, reaching over to ruffle up my hair. I dodge, giggling, and he raises a challenging eyebrow at me. "What?" He smirks, "Don't like me anymore?" 

"No, it's-" I start, holding up the remote in a weak mock gesture of defense. 

"So you don't." Hunter confirms before I have a chance to finish. I see the mischievous twinkle in his eye as he he easily bats away the remote. I hold up my forearms in front of my face as a shield, and he grabs my wrists in one hand easily. Dammit. He always does that, and I always walk right into it. He holds them off to one side and pushes me off the beanbag, pinning me to the ground with one knee on my chest. 

"Noooo!" I wail jokingly, curling up into a ball, twisting my hands away, protecting my face and gut. The only problem is that he can still reach my sides. He pokes my sides, causing me to giggle. He pokes again, smirking and laughing at my torture. I laugh, and it comes out with a snort, making both of us laugh harder. He releases me as I gently beat on his chest with my fists. He rolls off, laying flat on his back next to me. 

Suddenly, I hear voices. Jake. Jack. Jimmy. Trying to ignore them, I reach over and poke Hunter in the gut. He rolls over onto his side to face me, propping his head up on his hand. "Oh, you want to start that again, do you?"