What Happened With Y/N

After Eren had finished crying he didn't let go of Y/N, "How did you get away from them?" Eren asked, and by them he meant the Military Police, "With some help.." Y/N said looking over at Levi and smiled, "I really do own you one, Levi." Y/N added, everyone else had a confused looked, "Don't mention it, it was nothing, just come to my office later." Levi said in him normal mono tone voice, Y/N nodded, "What did the Corporal do, Y/N?" Eren asked, confusion written all over his face, "Well..."

-Flash Back!!!-

Y/N P.O.V:

I panted heavily, god I hate this place... the sons of bitchs have been doing no stop testing and experiments on me. It hurts like hell. I always end up screaming until I my throat get dry and my voice gets scratchy.

And that's what just happened.

I have been through two mouth of this shit... god do I miss Eren, Mikasa and Armin... I wonder what their doing... the bastards left, finally, but came back a couple minutes later, great, just great... "Oi, some people are here to see you." One of the gits said, I looked up to see Commander Erwin Smith and Corporal Levi, what the fuck?, the gits left, "Y/N Jaeger, correct?" Erwin asked, I nodded my head slowly, the two shared a look before looking back at me, "Your Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackerman's sister, right?" Levi asked, I nodded again, "Your Brother, Eren, is under arrest," Erwin said, my eyes widen a little, "His trail will be taken place in three day. We just though you should know." He added, I nodded again with tears in the counter of my eyes, Erwin walked away but Levi stayed, "Everyone from the MPs is recued to show up. If you want to escape, wait three day." Levi said, I was shocked but nodded, "If you need a place to stay at, there is an old castle not too far from here, I suggest you go there." Levi added, I muttered a small 'thank you' before he walked away.

-three day later-

Just like Levi said, all the MPs were gone, so I took my leave. I turned into a cat and wondered the empty hallway before I found an open window. I jumped out the window and into the streets. I wonder around until I came across the court house. Eren. I claimed up to one of the windows and looked through it, I saw all the basterds, the some Scouts, Erwin and Levi, some Garrison and Mikasa and Armin. Eren looked up at my and it looked like he was about to cry, he mutter something, I put one of my paws ageists the glass and meowed, I miss you.

I left the court house and started making my way towards the castle Levi was on about. After an hour of walking, I finally found it!

I walked around the castle and found a room with a piano in it. I remember a song that Carla tough me on it, I think she called it 'Guren no Yumiya' I locked the door and put the piano stool under the door nob so no one could get into the room. I waited a while before someone tried to kick the door open but stopped.

I decide to play the piano, but first I unlocked the door and put the stool back, I played 'Guren no Yumiya' and about half way though it, Eren, Levi and some other people kicked the door open. Eren was crying. When I finished Eren tackled me into a hug, but I kept my balance.

-Normal time thing...-

After Y/N finished explaining, Eren was grinning like an idiot, Levi still had his normal facial expression and everyone else had mixed expressions, Eren was about to stay something before Y/N stomach growled. She growled back. Eren bust out laughing, "You haven't changed at all from when we were kids!" Eren said between laughs, "Tch, alright everyone, including you Y/N, back down to the mess hall." Levi said walked out the room with the others not far behind him.