Shut Up And Sing With Me!

Ok after listening to nothing but the emo trinity for days and eat ice creams and question my life and choices, time to get my shit together again, and start write again, so lets go.

By the way, big thanks to LizzyJayne for helping me with some stuff, she write fanfics as well so, go and see what she does, if you don't want to that ok. Just carry on reading.
-----

Y/N P.O.V:

I yawned and looked around, yup.. still cleaning the mess hall. What fun this is. I sighed as I picked up a cleaning rag and started wiping down tables. I smiled and laughed a little as I remember how I got here.

-A few hours earlier(MessHall)-

"I'm bored." I stated as I put my head on the table, "Go find something to do then," Eren said taking a sip of water, "Me and Armin are busy today, ask Mikasa what she's doing today or go and find Blake." He added, I sighed loudly, "Mikasa is training and Blake said she has to go out to town today." Eren looked at me as I just stared at the ceiling, "I don't know what you can do then Y/N, but I'm going now." Eren stood up and walked out, I groaned before standing up, I decide that I'm just gonna sleep all day.

I walked to my room slowly, deep in thought about (fav food) when I heard crashing and screaming, I walked around a little trying to find the source of it all before Hanji, The Mad 'Scientist', came running out a room holding a white cloth. She looked at me and ran towards me, 'Oh fuck..' I turned to run but what pinned to the floor by Hanji, "Get off, woman!" I shouted at her as she push the cloth into my mouth and whispered, "Don't let Levi catch you, no matter what, because he will kill you."  She get off my and ran for her life, I sat up and looked at the cloth before sniffing it, 'Smells like cleaning products, lemons and limes, and... Levi? What the fuck is this.' I sighed going to stand up before I saw Levi at the end of the hallway, he glared at me before his eyes landed on the cloth, he started walked  towards me and I paniced.  I dropped the cloth before turning into my cat form, picked up the cloth in my mouth  and ran.

This went on for a little while, Levi chasing me as I ran around with the 'oh-so-important' cloth, cadets watch us ran around for what seemed like hours, but, I fucked up. I ran down a hallway that lead to a dead end. I ran towards the wall and panicked, I looked back to see fucking Satan staring at me, well it wasn't actually the devil it was Levi. He walked towards me slowly in pure rage and angry,  he stud in front of me looking down at my small cat form, he held out his hand towards me, glaring down at me, I put my two front paws on his hand and dropped the cloth. He snatched his hand away, a tight grip on the cloth. Levi used his free hand to pick me up by my neck (The part on the back of the neck where a mother cat picks up a kitten, you know what i mean right?) and walked down a few hallways, passing cadets as they saluted, someone said "Y/N was a noble cadet, rest in peace you brave cat."as we passed by them, I'm sure it was Jean. 

Soon I found my self sitting in the Corporal office,I found out that the cloth was the cravat that Levi is always  wearing. He was glaring daggers at me and he shouted like there was no tomorrow. I sat in silence looking down at the floor, I sighed,  so did Levi, "Cadet, who gave you cravat? I know you didn't take it, so who did?" I looked up at him, he was siting in his chair with his cravat on, looking at me, "It was Hanji, sir." I said, "Fucking shitty-glasses...alright. Cadet, you will have to clean the whole castle for the week as punishment. Now get out." Levi pointed to the door as I stud up and walked out, I sighed but went to the cleaning  cupbored anyways and started cleaning.

-Back to you in the mess hall, Y/N-

I laughed at little remember what happened. I looked around, nearly done only a few tables left. I started cleaning a table whilst humming a song, but because no one was in the mess hall other then me, I started singing.. and got a little carried away. Soon me just humming (Fav song) turned into a full on performance, I sang loudly dancing around the mess hall on tables. I didn't know what happened but, honestly, it was the most fun I'd had in a while. But soon, the fun ended. I failed to hear the doors open. "(last line of the song)-" I turned stopped moving completely to see Levi holding a cup of tea, I started at him, wide eyes, unmoving. He took a sip of tea and left, I dropped to the floor and almost screamed. Almost. I sighed and stood up, I picked up any cleaning products I could find as walked out.