Part 18

~Ariella's POV~
I wake up and see Hayes is already awake."good morning."Hayes says."morning."I say getting out of bed.i go into the bathroom and put on this:

Me,Libby,and Katy planned on wearing the same outfit today but different cases

Me,Libby,and Katy planned on wearing the same outfit today but different cases.i walk out of the bathroom."ariella?"Hayes asks."yeah?"I reply."before you woke up Libby came by to get dressed."he explains."okay so what happened?"I ask."I kissed her,but she didn't say if she forgave me or not."Hayes replies."she probably will just give her some time."I explain."are you sure?"he asks me."trust me I'm sure.i know my cousin.she will forgive you in no time."I answer."I hope so."
~Libby's POV~
"I can't believe that just happened!"I think to myself as I run back to Jacob's room.i use the key that Jacob gave me to get back in.i close the door behind me and slide my back down the door."hey Libby what's up?"Jacob asks."Hayes apologized." I answered."what did you say?"Jacob asks."I didn't say anything,I left the room."I say."well are you gonna forgive him?"Jacob asks."I think I'm going to."I reply."that's great."Jacob says.he puts his hand out for me to grab."come on they are probably waiting for us."he says as I grab his hand.he helps me up,and we make our way down to the lobby.when we get on the bus I sit by Jacob.we drive to the venue and get off the bus.we wait backstage until we hear our names being called.after the performance and meet and greet we go back to the hotel.jacob and the others left so it was just me,Hayes,ariella,and Katy.i waited in Jacob's room for them to get back.
~Ariella's POV~
"Hey ariella can you go and get Libby?i have a surprise for her."Hayes says putting a candle on the dresser."sure,Katy come with me."I say walking out of the room.we walk down to Jacob's room.i knock on the door.
~Libby's POV~
I answer the door,"hey guys."I say."don't talk just follow us."Katy says grabbing my wrist.she pulls my by my wrist down the hallway until we are in front of their room.ariella opens the door with her key.when she opens the door,all the lights were off.the only light in the room is candles.hayes stands in the middle of the room with a bouquet of red roses."what is this?"I ask walking into the room."Libby I'm really sorry for yelling at you."Hayes says.i start to cry,I run up and hug him."I forgive you."I say."aww so cute!"Katy and ariella say at the same time.me and Hayes both smile,Hayes kisses me."hayana is my OTP!"they yell from the door.after we get the lights back on and all the candles are blown out.we all sit down and watch the fault in our stars.at the part of the funeral I look over and see Hayes crying."Hayes are you crying?"I ask him."it's a sad movie."Hayes says."come to Libby."I say putting his head on my shoulder.we all watch the movie until we fall asleep.finally everything is the way it used to be.