Part 20

~Hayes's POV~
She finally claimed me as her boyfriend.but today was our last day of Magcon.we have to leave to go back home tomorrow.i am snapped out of my thoughts by somebody calling my name."huh?"I say confused."we are going to cam's hotel room."Libby says."okay,why are we going there?"I ask."the guys want to play a game."Katy says.we walk down the hallway until we get to cam,Nash,Blake,and matt's room.when we walk in everybody is already there."hey guys."ariella says."hey,come on we are about to play a game."cam says."what game?"Libby asks."triple dog."Matt says."what is that?"I ask."it's basically a bunch of dares but you can't back out.but don't dare somebody to do something that you wouldn't do because they can turn it around at dare you to do it."Jj explains."that will be fun."Taylor says."I'm in."Libby says."me too."I say."who's first?"Katy asks."I am."cam says."okay who do you pick?"Jacob asks."I pick Libby."cam says smirking."oh no.im scared."libby says."I triple dog dare you to jump off the bridge."cam says."that's so easy.which one are you talking about?"she asks."the big one that's over  that huge lake."cam says."the one that's really high up.dude that lake is like 100 feet deep."Libby says."what are you too scared to do it?"cam teases."Taylor drive us to the bridge."Libby demands."Libby you can't do that your gonna hurt yourself."I say."Hayes I'll be fine.im a really good swimmer."she replies.we all pile into Taylor's Lamborghini.we drive until we make it to the bridge.it was deserted since it was midnight.libby takes her shoes off and climbs up on the metal bridge rail."we are gonna watch from the bottom."Taylor says.they all run off."be careful okay."I say to her.i run off to catch up.
~Libby's POV~
I'm about to jump off of a bridge.into water.300 feet above 100 feet of water.i look down toward the water."okay Libby,you can do this."I say to myself.i take a deep breath and jump.
~Cam's POV~
I watch as my little sister jumps off the bridge.nobody knows that she's my sister,she doesn't know either.but after she gets out of the water in gonna tell her.
~Hayes's POV~
I watch as my girlfriend's body falls down 300 feet.why didn't I try harder to stop her.
~Libby's POV~
I fall down 100 feet,there was still more to go.a few moments later my body hits the water.it takes me a few seconds to swim up I'm almost to the surface when something hits the back of my head,hard.i try to finish swimming up but everything goes black.