Maybe.

Hey, My Name is Grayson Dolan. I currently live in New Jersey, but all of that is going to change. New town, New school, everything is going to change. We are moving to Los Angeles and I couldn't be more nervous.

January 15th, 2:04 a.m, Sky Manor Airport, New Jersey.

Me and My brother Ethan are waiting at the airport for our plane to Los Angeles. We were supposed to board a plane at 7:00 (it is now 2 in the morning) our parents boarded the plane with ease and when we were about board it they informed us that they had made a mistake and overbooked the plane, so they got us on another plane all the way across the god damn airport and expected to take off at 2:30 a.m. After that mess, we got on the plane and flew all the way to Los Angeles. 5 hour flight later we get to California at 5:00 a.m. We make our way out of the airport and get a taxi to our new house.

"Mom!" Ethan yelled from our bedroom. "Yes Honey!" she replies "Do we have to school today we're so tired!" he  "Yes, It's your first day, Wake up Grayson and get ready". Ethan comes over to my makeshift bed until we unpack, "WaKe Up gRaY!" Ethan yells while shaking me, I get up without speaking and start get dressed. I put on my grey ARMY jumper, some black skinny jeans, blue VANS and a black beanie. Once Ethan was done taking shirtless mirror selfies in the bathroom and actually got dressed, we got in our car and drove to school. "I'm not looking forward to this" I said as we pulled into the car park of the school, "Com'on Gray it'll be fine trust me" Ethan said getting out of the car. We walk into the school and go straight to the main office. "Ethan and Grayson Dolan" I said very blunt to the lady at the desk and she handed us our schedules. "Oh thank god our lockers are next to eachother" Ethan sighed "I don't know what I would do without you" he said staring into my eyes jokingly, we laughed it off as we made our way to our first classes. "Science, yay" I said sarcastically and walked in. "I see here we have a new student, have a seat in an empty desk" the teacher said "kay" I replied, I looked around and saw an empty desk with a girl sitting at it in the back of the room (all the desks in this school are two person) I sat next to her and she looked up at me, she had messy dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She gave me this amazing smile and said "Hi, I'm Lillian or Lilly whichever" "I-I'm Grayson" I said back, damn Grayson, back at it again with the inability to speak to girls, "I see you're new here, where are you from?" She asked still with that adorable smile on her face, "I'm from New Jersey" I said back, "Thats awesome" she said sounding weirdly interested but still cute "Here give me your schedule" she said "What?" I replied, "Just...trust me" she said and I handed her my schedule, she pulled out a highlighter and highlighted a few of my classes, "Here" she handed it back to me "these are all the same classes we have, you know, just in case" she turned forward to listen to the teacher, I think I'm starting to like this girl.

A/N I'm sorry this is such a short chapter but I might Update this again tonight, Thank You for reading!

-Lilly💋