Surprises.

The school day went by smoother then I thought, Me and Lilly have English together and our teacher assigned a project and she asked if I wanted to be her partner and of course I said yes. After school me and Ethan have wrestling from 2:55 to 5:00 so after school we made our way down to the locker room to get ready for wrestling.

We headed up to the wrestling room, Ethan and I sat down to put on our wrestling shoes and the coach walks up to us, "I'm coach Jay, and I wouldn't do that if I were you" he said, me and Ethan stopped "Why?" I asked curious "'Cause we're weighing in then taking team photos" he replied then walked to the middle "Alright everyone in the middle!" Coach yelled, we all sat down on the mat so he could talk about the meet we had coming up tomorrow, I was paying attention for the most part until someone opened the door, "Lilly!, why the hell are you late!" Coach yelled "I'm so sorry, I couldn't find my headgear" she said, she was only wearing a black sports bra, volleyball shorts, and of course her knee pads and wrestling shoes and her hair was in a tight high ponytail, I felt something growing harder down under....and I was wearing basketball shorts and soon a singlet.....not a good combination. She saw me and sat by me and Ethan, she gave me that bright smile of hers and my heart just melted. Coach clapped his hands "Alright, Time for weigh in"

If you don't know what weigh in is, it's where you strip down to only your underwear and the coach weighs you then puts you in a weight class and assigns you a drill partner, so that's exactly what I did, I was standing in line in only my black boxer briefs. Lilly was sitting in the corner watching us weigh in patiently, after I weighed in I put my clothes back on and sat by Lilly. "Hey" I said sitting down next to her, "Hi" she replied. After all the boys weighed in Lilly got up and started to take off her shoes, I was so engrossed in the conversation that I didn't realize that all the boys had left except me (to give her privacy) she was about to take off her shorts and she was in mid-sentence, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but should I go...'cause....you know" I said awkwardly, "No it's fine unless you want to" she said and gave me a smirk, we continued our conversation until she pulled off her shorts. She was wearing a black thong, I think I died she looked so sexy , I stopped talking in in the middle of my sentence. She turned around and got on the scale and weighed herself, all I could do is stare speechless, "Grayson?" she asked as she stepped off the scale, "Yeah what" I said snapping out of it "I lost you there for a second" she said laughing, she put her clothes back on and called the rest of the boys back in. Coach handed out singlets and we went into the locker room to change this time we got back and Lilly was already there, she was even cuter in a singlet. We got into rows and I caught her staring a few times put she played it off with that damn smile. We got pictures done and got back into our regular clothes.

Coach clapped his hands together to get our attention "Time for drills" he said "I'm going to pair you up with someone closest to your weight"

"Jack and Cameron"

"Chris and Ethan"

5 minutes later............ 

And last "Lilly and Grayson, Alright start drilling while I'm gone" Coach said and left the room. I walked over to Lilly and got into my stance and so did she. "I'll go easy" I said winking, She leaned in, lightly kissed my neck and whispered "Not a chance in hell Dolan" then Proceeded to kick my ass the rest of practice, Damn, She's good .

Hey everybody!, Thank you for reading this chapter, I will update tomorrow so see you then.

-Lilly